Garrett AT PRO, Garrett AT Gold, Whites GMT or Minelab X Terra?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.. i couldn't wait until friday.. so i just ordered one now!

X Terra 705 gold pack with the 7.5khz 15"coiltek coil.

Should have it next week sometime.

Cheers for all the help!!!!

Nice choice with the detector , I have the 705 dual coil set up .havent found any gold with it but haven't look for any on the gold fields ,but have found coins and jewellery with it and love it. It was the first detector I have ever used and found it easy to learn. I am yet to get the 15" coil tec coil but have only heard great things about it, good luck with the detector when it arrives. you won't be disappointed .. :D

Bez said:

Good on you Bez. As jono says you'll love it!

While they are so quick to learn, they hold many secrets to them when used in different modes (prospecting mode and ground balance off-set, and manual ground balance mode itself) when worked in conjunction with a big coil. But you'll suss all that out no worries.
Best of luck.

Bez said:

Good one Bez, hope you enjoy it and find heaps of gold, coins and relics.

Mind if I asked where you ordered the 15" Coiltek WOT coil? I'm thinking of getting one.

Au

I'm in the market for a detector and found this thread really interesting and now I'm leaning towards Minelab gear.

It appears they are the benchmark and I also like what Argyle had to contribute! :)

John

Cheers OzJono, can't wait to get it and take it out for a test run!

And a big thanks to Argyle too, such a wealth of knowledge, helped make my decision a lot easier!

@AuFever, I got the detector and coil from minersden.com.au

@Shimmy, Argyle definitely knows his stuff! Helped me a lot

Latest posts