White's SPP for sale. $750

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling a White's Tdi Sl with a SPP circuit board installed. The original Tdi Sl circuit board was damaged and replace with an SPP circuit board from Gold Search Australia in Dunolly.
The SPP board is one of the last made and has all the modifications made by White's. Simply operate it as you would a SPP, the conductivity and frequency switches of the Tdi Sl body do not operate with the SPP board fitted.
I will supply one battery tray for 8 x AA cells, two Miner John folded mono coils, both immaculate and hardly used. The detector body is in excellent used condition. This machine is tested and working just like an SPP.
I'll say it again, an SPP circuit board in a Tdi Sl body that operates and functions like an SPP. The original owner is deceased and the new board has less than ten hours on it, the coils near new.
The coils and machine make a nice package, light weight and well balanced. Asking price is $750, if you don't want the coils I'll take OFF $200 and it's $550.
I'm located in Melbourne so you can do cash on pickup or Paypal if posted. Postage to Australia only $50. If postage is more I'll cop it but if less I'll refund the difference. Postage after payment clears etc etc.

So $750 plus postage $50 or cash on pickup.
$200 less if you don't want the coils.
Best I can do. If no sale then it goes to Gumtree and Ebay. All the best. Karelian

Attachments

• spp1.jpg
    spp1.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 2
  • spp2.jpg
    spp2.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 1
  • spp3.jpg
    spp3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
Now that I'm in the mood, the modified Tdi Pro is going as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts