For Sale GPZ7000 plus many extras

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GPZ 7000..... $7700 open to offers
(local and interstate, sold a mates 4500 to a guy in Kalgoorlie and our 2300 to a Sydney sider in Feb)

7000 Harness, has additional Tabs sewn in for CB, or Twin speakers, or Signal Enhancer, GPS, etc, with spare J Struts

Standard 14 Inch coil

12 inch NF coil with 1 year & 9 months transferrable warranty, & spare skid plate

10 inch x coil purchased early May Last year, with the cable modification carried out by the David Gibb in Moonta who has done 100’s. Comes with a spare skid plate

Swing arm, (with spare/Hinge/Strap/Clip), 2 Hip Sticks, Harness Cross Piece, 1 Belt Pick Holder, & a Back of Harness Pick Holder

WM12 Wireless Speaker, Headphone Koss UR30, Dual Speakers & Detacc Signal Enchancer Model BE02

Screen & Body covers,

Yellow Ferrite with Guide

Chargers 240 Vac and 12v

Quick Start Guide & Instruction Manual

Electronic Scales and Old Style Scales

Plus test Piece of Gold

Receipts available

This detector has found gold in WA, ie the Menzies, Leonora, Laverton, Lennister and Wiluna areas, the Gold Triangle in Vic, Tibooburra in NSW, & Echunga and Mt Crawford ( last visit, a piece each for the NF and 10 “coils, Oct last year) in SA

Genuine reason for sale: We had agreed to caretake a Mining camp and leases in early May ( we had found gold here in years prior)and 5 days prior to leaving I had a call from the current caretake who had a death in the family, he was devastated, had cancelled his Hotel bookings in Perth and was staying put, and our caretaker role was not going ahead

We normally go to WA in June since by then its cooler detecting weather than May, anyway I emailed a WA friend who has 50 plus leases in WA and he sent me an analysis report of the leases for me to review and detect on specifically in the Leonora/Lennister/Laverton areas. So we decided to go early and travelled to WA and Camped on a pending lease

The first day of my wife detecting with her new 6000 (less than 4 months old, purchased from Nenad, total use 19 hours), it was hot, she was determined to find gold there since she had found some with her 2300 last year. After 2 or 3 hours we called it quits. However, that night she had a heart scare and the following morning told me that she would not do any more detecting for the trip. ( had a stint inserted 18 months ago)

For the next 5 days she sat in our Cruiser with our dog Charlie, in mostly under shady of trees but it was still hot. I decided to call it quits come back home and sell our detectors since we do things together, and if , she cannot detect, worried by possible health issues and because of our remote location (either in WA or Tib) neither will I.

We have gold detected since 1975, each having Minelab 1500’s,1600’s, me a Eureka Ace, then both, 2000’s, 2100’s, 2200’s, 3000’s, me a 3500, 4500’s, she a 2300, me a 7000 and Margaret a 6000, so we have had a good innings, Margaret is 77 me 79.( feel 45 with no aches and pains but loosing Hair)

We will both miss detecting,… the outback experience, the people you come across, detecting with friends, & especially in WA, the next signal you come across could be a .02 grammer or a 34 grammer

But life and time move on, will have to get back to fishing or golf.

Also Included, since we will not need them any more is our Collection of Maps/Books/Booklets

WA
7 Topo Maps
Menzies, Leonora, Laverton, Duketon, Sir Samiel, Youanami and Edjudina

Very Early Topo. Gold Maps of

Kalgoorlie, Leonora, Edjudina, Leonora, Sandstone, and Duketon.

Tibooburra
Topo Maps:… Tibooburra, Olive Downs, Milparinka

A4 Maps for Tib/Milparinka Areas

Together with old prospecting notes

Vic
10 Gold an Relic Maps and Notes
Talbot/Amherst, Bendigo, Avoca, Stuart Mill, Possum Hill, Moonambel/Redbank, Castlemaine, Wedderburn, Maryborough, Talbot

John Tully Maps:… Tarnagulla, Majorca, Dunolly ( circa 1987)

Geo Survey of Vic, List of Nuggets and location, Reprint 1979, 60 Pages

28 Topo Maps:…. Dunolly S/N, Redbank S/N, Avoca S/N, Beaufort S/N, Laanecoorie S/N, Crowlands North, Lexton, Mt Cameron, Windemere, Bung Bong, Smeaton, Miners Rest, Mount Misery, Barkstead, Creswick, Clunes, Campbelltown, Carisbrook, Lampough, Maryborough, Talbot, Evansford

Note some of the older Topo Maps show gold areas in the Vic Forests that are missing on later maps. However the size of Vic Forrest may have changed because of Greenie activity. Please check.

SA
Gumeracha /Mt Crawford/Deloraine/Barossa/Birwood/Cromer/Echunga Goldfields Maps

Mongolata Gold Field Past Mines Map

Barmera Internment Camp

Various Booklets:

Book: Mines of South Australia 4th Edition 382 Pages

NT/QLD
Gold Maps Tennant Creek & Palmer Areas

Gold Occurrences on SE Qld, 32 Pages

And
Metal Detecting Gold & Relics, by Doug Stone 424 Pages Maps, comments, locations across Oz

Attachments

• 7000.jpg
    7000.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 7000only.jpg
    7000only.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 7000Gscale.jpg
    7000Gscale.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 7000WATopo.jpg
    7000WATopo.jpg
    627.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 7000VicTopo.jpg
    7000VicTopo.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 7000VicMaps.jpg
    7000VicMaps.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 1
  • 7000Tib.jpg
    7000Tib.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 7000SAMaps.jpg
    7000SAMaps.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • 7000NTQLD.jpg
    7000NTQLD.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 7000WAMisc.jpg
    7000WAMisc.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
GPZ 7000..... $7700 open to offers
(local and interstate, sold a mates 4500 to a guy in Kalgoorlie and our 2300 to a Sydney sider in Feb)

7000 Harness, has additional Tabs sewn in for CB, or Twin speakers, or Signal Enhancer, GPS, etc, with spare J Struts

Standard 14 Inch coil

12 inch NF coil with 1 year & 9 months transferrable warranty, & spare skid plate

10 inch x coil purchased early May Last year, with the cable modification carried out by the David Gibb in Moonta who has done 100’s. Comes with a spare skid plate

Swing arm, (with spare/Hinge/Strap/Clip), 2 Hip Sticks, Harness Cross Piece, 1 Belt Pick Holder, & a Back of Harness Pick Holder

WM12 Wireless Speaker, Headphone Koss UR30, Dual Speakers & Detacc Signal Enchancer Model BE02

Screen & Body covers,

Yellow Ferrite with Guide

Chargers 240 Vac and 12v

Quick Start Guide & Instruction Manual

Electronic Scales and Old Style Scales

Plus test Piece of Gold

Receipts available

This detector has found gold in WA, ie the Menzies, Leonora, Laverton, Lennister and Wiluna areas, the Gold Triangle in Vic, Tibooburra in NSW, & Echunga and Mt Crawford ( last visit, a piece each for the NF and 10 “coils, Oct last year) in SA

Genuine reason for sale: We had agreed to caretake a Mining camp and leases in early May ( we had found gold here in years prior)and 5 days prior to leaving I had a call from the current caretake who had a death in the family, he was devastated, had cancelled his Hotel bookings in Perth and was staying put, and our caretaker role was not going ahead

We normally go to WA in June since by then its cooler detecting weather than May, anyway I emailed a WA friend who has 50 plus leases in WA and he sent me an analysis report of the leases for me to review and detect on specifically in the Leonora/Lennister/Laverton areas. So we decided to go early and travelled to WA and Camped on a pending lease

The first day of my wife detecting with her new 6000 (less than 4 months old, purchased from Nenad, total use 19 hours), it was hot, she was determined to find gold there since she had found some with her 2300 last year. After 2 or 3 hours we called it quits. However, that night she had a heart scare and the following morning told me that she would not do any more detecting for the trip. ( had a stint inserted 18 months ago)

For the next 5 days she sat in our Cruiser with our dog Charlie, in mostly under shady of trees but it was still hot. I decided to call it quits come back home and sell our detectors since we do things together, and if , she cannot detect, worried by possible health issues and because of our remote location (either in WA or Tib) neither will I.

We have gold detected since 1975, each having Minelab 1500’s,1600’s, me a Eureka Ace, then both, 2000’s, 2100’s, 2200’s, 3000’s, me a 3500, 4500’s, she a 2300, me a 7000 and Margaret a 6000, so we have had a good innings, Margaret is 77 me 79.( feel 45 with no aches and pains but loosing Hair)

We will both miss detecting,… the outback experience, the people you come across, detecting with friends, & especially in WA, the next signal you come across could be a .02 grammer or a 34 grammer

But life and time move on, will have to get back to fishing or golf.

Also Included, since we will not need them any more is our Collection of Maps/Books/Booklets

WA
7 Topo Maps
Menzies, Leonora, Laverton, Duketon, Sir Samiel, Youanami and Edjudina

Very Early Topo. Gold Maps of

Kalgoorlie, Leonora, Edjudina, Leonora, Sandstone, and Duketon.

Tibooburra
Topo Maps:… Tibooburra, Olive Downs, Milparinka

A4 Maps for Tib/Milparinka Areas

Together with old prospecting notes

Vic
10 Gold an Relic Maps and Notes
Talbot/Amherst, Bendigo, Avoca, Stuart Mill, Possum Hill, Moonambel/Redbank, Castlemaine, Wedderburn, Maryborough, Talbot

John Tully Maps:… Tarnagulla, Majorca, Dunolly ( circa 1987)

Geo Survey of Vic, List of Nuggets and location, Reprint 1979, 60 Pages

28 Topo Maps:…. Dunolly S/N, Redbank S/N, Avoca S/N, Beaufort S/N, Laanecoorie S/N, Crowlands North, Lexton, Mt Cameron, Windemere, Bung Bong, Smeaton, Miners Rest, Mount Misery, Barkstead, Creswick, Clunes, Campbelltown, Carisbrook, Lampough, Maryborough, Talbot, Evansford

Note some of the older Topo Maps show gold areas in the Vic Forests that are missing on later maps. However the size of Vic Forrest may have changed because of Greenie activity. Please check.

SA
Gumeracha /Mt Crawford/Deloraine/Barossa/Birwood/Cromer/Echunga Goldfields Maps

Mongolata Gold Field Past Mines Map

Barmera Internment Camp

Various Booklets:

Book: Mines of South Australia 4th Edition 382 Pages

NT/QLD
Gold Maps Tennant Creek & Palmer Areas

Gold Occurrences on SE Qld, 32 Pages

And
Metal Detecting Gold & Relics, by Doug Stone 424 Pages Maps, comments, locations across Oz
Hi Peter would like to check it out can you let me know where in s a. you are and the best way to contact you regards Wayne

Thanks Peter email not showing up could be my lack of computer skills or lack of entries l am in the wimmera so can get across

Sold, with deposit, ready for pick up in the future.
Thanks for your above support, my 7K is a great detector, after the 6000 is sold I will probably avoid Gold Detecting Forums for a while it s to painful, children reckon I live for detecting.

Never got to use my 6.5m Flagpole, kept in a 75mm tube under the van for use in WA and Tib mounted on the back bumper of the van, for data when remote ( Modem/WiFi in a Plastic box on top connected to a yagi aerial and powered via a cable to battery on the ground.
Or the new Dolly Pot purchased from a PA Forum member here. Or the additional baskets I made to attach to our ebike so I could include all my detecting gear and ride into Mt Crawford in South OZ during summer.

Sold, with deposit, ready for pick up in the future.
Thanks for your above support, my 7K is a great detector, after the 6000 is sold I will probably avoid Gold Detecting Forums for a while it s to painful, children reckon I live for detecting.

Never got to use my 6.5m Flagpole, kept in a 75mm tube under the van for use in WA and Tib mounted on the back bumper of the van, for data when remote ( Modem/WiFi in a Plastic box on top connected to a yagi aerial and powered via a cable to battery on the ground.
Or the new Dolly Pot purchased from a PA Forum member here. Or the additional baskets I made to attach to our ebike so I could include all my detecting gear and ride into Mt Crawford in South OZ during summer.
Hi Peter,
Its a difficult decision to make but if your a team with the wife ( me too) you made the right decision, at your age its a bit risky being in the WA outback by yourself. Better to die near family. I'm going through the same process now with chronic heart failure, had a defibrillator, pacemaker with wifi controls fitted 4 weeks ago, there talking 3 to 6 months so I walk out to the shed and look at all my detectors, high banker sluices, camping gear and feel sorry for myself as Im normally in WA for 3 months this time of the year. My detecting mate is over there and he cheers me up by saying how bad the flies are this year , how cold it is, how little gold there is and then I text his wife and she says they are killing it. He's a lovely bloke.

Hi Big J, re Pacemaker, a friend has one still goes to WA for 3 months with wife both have 6000's he only detects for an hour or so in the morning ditto in the afternoon.

Have joined a fishing club re learning about Burly/Knots and and.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts