Dog nipping ankles

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is 16 weeks old and likes to suddenly appear from the lounge room curtains at 50kph and leap at my wife's ankles and not mine as she makes sounds that seem to increase his enjoyment-not with me as I have stronger deeper voice and makes him wary of me.

He is 16 weeks old and likes to suddenly appear from the lounge room curtains at 50kph and leap at my wife's ankles and not mine as she makes sounds that seem to increase his enjoyment-not with me as I have stronger deeper voice and makes him wary of me.
Sounds like he needs a playmate of his own size and energy level! 🐶

Watch Dogs behaving badly, he’s techniques are similar to what bark busters use. A spray bottle full of water set to jet spray directed at his nose is usually enough to distract and tell your wife to bhah him when his naughty in a deep voice to put him back in the pecking order, and of cause a good boy and treat when he’s good.

It seems like you have it trained but the boss has to get her respond in order. 🐶🤫

Last edited:

Latest posts