DAMN POO AND BUM.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reefer said:
planned to be at Tuena for TLW...Got scared off by the weather report of rain and damnation!...I'll be kicking myself right in the head if I find out that it was fine there!. :mad: ... :p
Mental image of you either being very flexable or having a false leg.

Reefer Is the thred name a colloquialism for Tuena? scary place by the sounds of it. You'll paint it a pretty verse I'm sure :Y: all the best what ever you do.

reefer said:
planned to be at Tuena for TLW...Got scared off by the weather report of rain and damnation!...I'll be kicking myself right in the head if I find out that it was fine there!. :mad: ... :p

Looks like today will have a few showers------nice Sun, Mon!!!

Gone to poo in Mudgee too! Light rain all night. Very overcast now.
oh well, might as well watch re-runs of adventure gold!
I bet that crazy Andy is out in the rain right now panning!

Not real nice out there, safe to say you made the right choice.

1528513438_rain.jpg

I was going to meet up with a member Hyperscott out at Sunny Corner today, he was coming 4 hours with some mates, I can't imagine they would be having a nice time out there. When it drizzles at Mitchells Creek it just hangs heavy and gets really cold and miserable.

I got out of bed at 6am, went and got some wood for the fire, the dogs couldn't even be bothered getting out of bed. Hopefully, Hyperscott made the same choice.

AussieChris...was it you that 7.62 marksman and I caught up with at Macca's back in April? :p I think it was. :Y: :Y: Thanks for posting the map mate....I feel a lot better knowing I/we made the err on the side of caution! :cool:
On the subject of the title of this topic...it twas all in humour and it's unfortunate if some were not pleased with it.
However I admit that I didn't give more than a nano-second of contemplation of other people's sensitivities and for that I am mildly
regretful. ]:D

I was looking forward to a weekend away and meeting Mudgee Hunter, unfortunately I could not get away as hoped.

The rain should be good for the farmers though.

yeah Way 2Go, we were grateful here for the 50mls we've had...our garden has been under water-stress for sometime now and hose as we may ...it does little for the plants but keep them alive.I, like you hope it has gone someway in helping all those 'on the land'.That's pretty much me for the winter now...a lot of other stuff needs tending to...bring on spring!

Rain all the way from Newcastle to Kempsy then no rain up to the tweed once we crossed the Qld border it was over cast but no rain..
Today started out overcast but cleared to become a pretty nice semi warm afternoon.
Just about to jump in the hot tub for a relaxing soak and chill for a while..
Big day tomorrow with my two fighting around lunch time.
Going for Gold ..

Latest posts