Congrats

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystyk59

Bill
Reaction score
Congratulations to Wal n Liz, Agman and the Duck on becoming moderators , well deserved and the perfect choices for the job, And i am delighted that the forum has taken off so well in such a short time , as it IS the best and friendliest forum on the web ! Well done Nugget for doing such a great job as i know how much time it takes up . By the way sorted out the probs with me getting into our website and the link to Prospecting Australia is now there :)
Keep up the great work everyone !
Regards Bill

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your support. And thank you to everyone who has made this site what it is today.

Nugget.

I must admit this is a great site... its kind of too good to be out there, feels like it should be a secret site its that good..

and all the info you need right at our fingertips

Well done to nugget and everyone else :D

Btw how longs the site been running?

Thanks again everyone. Farmeroz, the sites been up and running since the 27th November last year.

Nugget.

Thanks all,

It's a privilege to help keep this site as good as it is.
I'm sure it will continue to grow & prosper.

One thing I do wish to remind people of is the "report" icon at the bottom right corner of each post.

Admins & moderators are only human & cannot read each & every post, so to keep the forum as friendly & helpful as can be,
we ask for members to keep an eye out for anything that needs attention.

If you feel that a post needs some attention or is inappropriate in any way, please click & report the post, or PM one of the moderators or admin.
All reports are treated confidentially

farmeroz said:
...Btw how longs the site been running?

Only since the end of November 2012.

Congrats guys and gals(if any,Liz being Wals better half?)
Can't see the report button being used, too many good people here :D
Although think I saw "Banned" under a name here, forever or sin-bin? Don't know circumstances, before my time.

Yes Liz is Wals other / better half :)

The "Banned" title means permanent ban. I believe out 900+ members we've only had to do this twice (not including spammers), so we're not doing too bad I think.

Nugget.

Ditto!
Mystyk59 said:
Congratulations to Wal n Liz, Agman and the Duck on becoming moderators , well deserved and the perfect choices for the job, And i am delighted that the forum has taken off so well in such a short time , as it IS the best and friendliest forum on the web ! Well done Nugget for doing such a great job as i know how much time it takes up . By the way sorted out the probs with me getting into our website and the link to Prospecting Australia is now there :)
Keep up the great work everyone !
Regards Bill