Cointopia Revisted!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been neglecting the 705 lately in favour of the new toys like the 5000 and vibra tecter.
Decided to do an evening run to the old faithful spot (which I have even now only covered about %25 of) and the results were as to be expected.
$211 in coin (mostly $2 coins) and a couple other things like a bullet shell from WW2 and a mobile phoneThis all in under 3 hours.
I think "Cointopia" is pretty fitting for this place!
1393633693_coin_pop_1_march_005.jpg

Its a grassed area near some shops. That's all I really want to reveal publicly.
I think its a good idea to be discreet with this spot only going once in a while as an excessive presence may cause the powers to try to prevent access to this type of recreation.
If anyone wants to come work this spot with me they are welcome. I wont lie its hard work and I stay way after wee hours of the morning. You will need a detector with a display like the 705 or you will probably spend most of your time digging trash.

That's almost as good as finding a nugget mate, well done

Geez, whoever has visited that park in the past must have had pockets full of holes, good to find somewhere that hasn't been picked clean for a change. :)

Latest posts