Coffee with Chiron 52.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reefer

Ross Langlands
Reaction score
Had the pleasure of meeting Chiron 52 today...who came all the way out from East Corrimal to visit with the wife and I.
Dave is Ex-Navy and a proper Gentlemen.We got to see his impressive Sapphire collection as well as a few crystals...and we talked and talked so as we're pretty sure we have all the world's problems solved, including the imminent arrival back home of the entire Cricket side..all banished to the backstreets of history! :p Haha he was very ardent in his summation of the punishment he would have dished out! :p and I'm sure many would agree with him.It was a very pleasant and convivial encounter..and we've reasoned to have dinner with he and his good lady at some time in the future....I am pretty sure that he would allow me the pleasure of inviting 7.62 marksman to such an event as well, as he did express a desire to meet the good fellow. :p :cool:
It occurred to me that I should extol the benefits of belonging to this forum...as without it I would not have had the pleasure of making his acquaintance, and I am sure that we have struck up a meaningful and lasting friendship. :Y:

Haha!...Yeah he's a jolly good fellow alright Whisp :Y: Vietnam Veteran and all. :Y:

Haha!...Yeah he's a jolly good fellow alright Whisp :Y: Vietnam Veteran and all. :Y: Oh and FireandIce of course if Ken comes along...well :p ]:D

Hey Reefer,
Thoroughly enjoyed meeting with you and your lovely lady.
It was good to hear your story (when you managed to get a word in). :lol:
I am looking forward to our next meet up and if 7.62 can join us too, that would be great.
I have been wanting to meet up with Ken for a while. Heard many good things about him.
Anyhow, I'll contact you shortly with another list of global disasters waiting for us to solve.
AND maybe, just maybe, at sometime in the future, we could try roping in an even bigger mob of local PA "coffee" guzzlers.
Cheers.

Haha!.. :Y: cheers mate. As I said it was a great pleasure to meet you Dave. Ken is an avid coffee drinker and so it would not be hard to attract him to said future'coffee guzzlers' meet-up. :p

haha...down boy!..down fella!...sit...there's good boy. :lol: :lol: maybe when things settle down from the Hillend meet. :Y: :cool: ]:D

Latest posts