Best stone this season gets free cut!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In celebration of a new machine I have ordered , I'm offering a free cut to the best stone above 5carat shown on this forum from this season! Send in your pics !it will get special treatment...
1406553508_image.jpg

KS, that is a very generous offer :eek:, I am yet to find a 5 carrot cutter. I will be very interested to see the pics just so I know there are good stones found.
Cheers
Max

I will take that offer KS, :D

Now I just need to find my SCALE :eek: :eek:

Great offer Sir, thank you very much in advance ;) :D

Cheers,
''B''

The Ultra Tek v5 - Excellent machine, the yanks don't do a bad job.
Like on the VJ I like the idea if the digital protractor will make any Gemcad designs to two decimal points easier and also a lot easier to repeat the angle. Nice choice. Happy cutting when it arrives. When it arrives will look forward to seeing your cut stones and the posts on how you are enjoying it.

Dughug said:
The Ultra Tek v5 - Excellent machine, the yanks don't do a bad job.
Like on the VJ I like the idea if the digital protractor will make any Gemcad designs to two decimal points easier and also a lot easier to repeat the angle. Nice choice. Happy cutting when it arrives. When it arrives will look forward to seeing your cut stones and the posts on how you are enjoying it.

So you cut too? What machine do you use ? Always interested to talk to cutters , far and few between..:)

G'day King Sol,

I've got an old Halls Junior that I use when touring in the van- It doesn't take up much room and runs on 12 volts. Works well in the bush where there's no power.
For competition stones I use a "Charlton competition" machine it was made by a SA machinist who was also a facetor the machine has tight tolerances and produces a good stone.
I also have a Gemmasta that is a nice easy fun machine to use. Also made here in SA.

The first machine I had was a jam-peg machine that my Dad made me when I was at High School got the instructions from a popular mechanics magazine.

Enjoy the Ultra Tek you'll get many hours of enjoyment from it.

Cheers

Latest posts