Buying from Temu

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always pay with Paypal... No Issues... And if you do find a Dodgy seller, REPORT THEM... Then they get removed and don't get to rip someone else off... It takes 10 sec of your time to Report them and I have done it to heaps of dodgy sellers... As long as you have the Proof to back your claim...

LW...
This is a thread about TEMU. Are you talking about eBay or ....? On eBay, it is now much more difficult to report dodginess than it used to be, in my experience.

I just disposed of the watch.

hmmm yeah, there's my worry. I have bought from all these sites right through a decade of business.. and while I saw gripes over spiraling costs, loss of industry, pollution and climate change, even some oddballs groaning about human rights and workplace conditions.. I too have felt initially happy that 'it was so cheap I can just throw it away'.. lately it seems like , collectively, we have ignored some basic childhood lesson that has (or will soon) come back to haunt.

Purchased an X3-PI detector from TEMU Australia.
Good price and free delivery.
Works just like a Whites Dual Field PI, 1/2" less in depth on same 10¢ target.
Temu wanted a rewiev and that is what they got.
Did not think they would include it, but they did.
Someone else in Australia must have purchased them, as there was 11 and 2 days later there was none.
In any case it works like a PI detector for me, even got $5 off from an earlier late delivery.

Attachments

• DSCF1747_600.JPG
    DSCF1747_600.JPG
    627.3 KB · Views: 0
  • X3 PI_600.jpg
    X3 PI_600.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 0
This is a thread about TEMU. Are you talking about eBay or ....? On eBay, it is now much more difficult to report dodginess than it used to be, in my experience.
Yes you can report dodgy sellers on both platforms... Not hard at all... Did it last week... Now Item is not for sale.... Good... If you pay with paypal, you are also covered if seller turns out Dodgy...
So yep my post relates to TEMU and every other selling platform... And Australian consumer Laws do apply on these Platforms...

LW...

Latest posts