Banjo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah own little walk way to it's own little shed......ohhhhh and a white picket fence. I tell you what it will be the best looked after Banjo in all of QLD.

Yep already firing Stevo up. Was in the hail last night!!

Just think, throwing that x spot dirt in there, then throwing some good old H2O with the old $5 bowl from Dimmey's and then listen.....can you hear it? The sound of nuggets flying down the slip tray!!!

Yeah yobs im keen mate. The banjo will get a workout. Have some weetbix before we go len. Youre gunna need em haha

Ok good stuff lads...bring the sun screen and drinking water!
I will be there around 9am school drop off...

Oh really, just starting to rain a bit here, yeah will bring a change of clothes. No probs, just out cutting my toe nails in the rain, and was thinking, 'wouldn't be too bad digging in the rain'!

Its nice in the rain....it stops the sweat stinging your eyes hahaha
Water came back up.... its flowing fast today!... still good to go on friday.

Yeah mate agree, hate that sweat in the eye. Ok that's good, we'll find somewhere to get a dig. One guy wondered if we were going to have a contest between the banjo and rocker, but don't know how you'd do it. May the best tool.....Win!!!! hahah

Jemba reckons go by buckets not gold, as one area might be richer than the other. Maybe 10 buckets each, me and Stevo on the Banjo and you can Cody on the rocker.

You cant compete....to many variables to contend with.
Unless the winner has less gold in there tailings?
Hahahaha thats the true test...
Spot X is still on mate....i reckon cody was on a good patch we only dug the surface...another half a foot down and it should bring grins all round.
I cant wait to see you in action banjo len...2 more sleeps.

Yeah mate true, we'll just dig, process and have fun....yeah too many variables.

Halleluiah....Spot X......that's awesome, can't wait to see the patch. Don't want to encroach on Cody's area, but he might let us dig close by so we can all have a good old chat.

Well I hope I do it justice Yobs, I think I have it nearly down pat. Jemba said I have got it pretty good. Yep 2 more sleeps, out tonight and do another test....NOOO Joking.

I don't have a cat or dog to wath Tele with....but I have the next best thing!!!

01E2URy.jpg

Hahaha bit of Len's warped humor. Good on ya guys.....hope you all got a laugh.

Hi I have passed the mini Banjo plans on to CECC if you want a copy of them please pm him and he will pass them on. I feel very conferment that Yobskin & Tribsa 56 will help and advise him along the way. Enjoy Jembaicumbene

Latest posts