Avatar whats the significants of yours ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in black, so you can't see me until its too late & your coins are gone. I proudly display my weapons of mass park destruction.

In the background, a 2001 50c piece that has been liberated by the CLA!

yeah nothing much relevant about my avatar. just a bit of mucking about

My avatar is the badge of an EH Holden 1963 ( my other passion ) from back in the day when you didn't drive a car around Bathurst , you wrestled it around. The 179 stands for the cubic inches of the engine block.

Cheers

as you can see mine is five blokes back in the day...and when our crew is hard at it and at full strength, there's five of us.. just a little nostalgia for the good old days really. :cool:

My avatar is of the gold that I found on my first Prospecting Australia get together. It was in Gippsland and I had only just started prospecting so it was great catching up with similar people. The gold I got wasn't a lot but I had a fantastic day! Good memories in that pan!

Have you ever had a job that was about just almost perfect - I did........

I was a rotating night shift supervisor in a flexible packaging company, responsible for the whole process from blown film extrusion thru press operations, flexo printing, lamination, and converting which was either a slitting or bag making operation. Multiple processes all feeding into the other, a mixed bag workforce of crusty Aussies, Anglo's, Chileans, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Laos, and the odd Hells Angel member thrown in to add a bit of "spice". Honestly you couldn't have wished for a better bunch of people all doing their job and no friction except when the World Cup was on and I turned a blind eye to all the of B&W TV's that appeared at just about every other work station. And then one night a slitter operator (one of the crusty aussies) called to me as i approached him HEY! CASPER!! - how do you FFng do it? how do you know to only turn up when there's a FFng problem or when i got a got an important question! ....and then always with a FFng happy face, and a bloody solution!! - but if we go looking for you can't be FFng found!! you're not real!!!

20 years on and the last time i walked through the Dandenong Market on a Saturday someone called out "hey casper" it's quite humbling........

CASPER

Latest posts