atx and at gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
first off I'll say hello,after 25yrs of digging dirt on a large scale ive finally stopped wondering about gold and have decided to start really looking for it.purely recreational of course.haha. after mountains of research and many a long conversation I have decided to purchase the atx deep seeker package and the at gold.what I would like to know from people here is how do they find there machines in the real world? and if they had to buy again would they buy the same?

Hi dirtfishing,
I also recently purchased the ATX deep seeker package but opted to replace the 20''coil with the 8''coilI haven't really had a chance to tryout the machine yet other than a few hours on the beach with the 8''It had no trouble at all picking up targets in deep wet sand and was very easy to manoeuvre, hate to think of lugging that big 20 inch coil around all day.

Cheers

yes my thoughts exactly,that was until one of my army mates put me onto a chest webbing setup that's awesome.basically a vest with pouches and camel back with back pack that clips on.now I carry everything but the kitchen sink and really comfortable also.

Ok that will work but when out in the scrub and where constant lifting of the coil is required it will soon wear you out

If you haven't paid for it yet its worth asking if you can do a swap over.

Cheers.

point taken.ithink its worth keeping and ill just buy 8inch as well.did u get the mono 8inch? it would burn my britches to be out somewhere and think I wish I had 20inch to cover more ground and not have it.just me always over prepared.haha.

No don't think so, the 20'' is more suited for WA in flat areas, the standard coil will well and truly do the job in overall standard conditionsI opted to swap the coils as there are plenty of areas with thick scrub and working creeks or under water the 8'' is a handy coil to have.

Cheers.

Latest posts