⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1412048313_image.jpg
gold from the weekend. Central west with total of 10.7 grams

Well done beep ,some of them look a bit water worn or have travelled a bit from where they where once shed from. Cheers Greg

Great finds there fellas...
Thanks for the pics ....
Makes me want to get out again and try to find
Our first bit of colour .....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

has the really yellow looking quartz got flour gold all through it as well?

Thanks guys,
silver - The yellow caking on the top and bottom of the Quartz is very soft. I haven't crushed any of the samples yet, but think that the gold is only through the Quartz itself, never know though :)

I was told once if you can see gold In quartz it'll go about 5oz to the ton . ?. . Have you dollied the quartz yet oldfella

Hi stalker,
I haven't had a chance to crush the Quartz yet, and hopefully in around two weeks I should have much more as I intend on seeing on how far the reef goes, or more to the point, how far I can go :D Just need to organize a suitable time that my friend and I can go back out to our spot, as I wont do this one without him.

bloody hell bushpig!!! thats a ripper next to a little rippper did you sample some of the soil around it for the drywasher?

Not this time. I did spend the rest of the day in that area looking for its big brothers.
My brother inlaw found a 6 grams nugget it was his first time out never even touched a detector and got his first nugget within an hour of arriving on a borrowed 3500.
Beginners luck maybe or my excellent teaching not too sure but I know he has the fever now.

Latest posts