⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tudogz said:
RM Outback said:
tudogz said:
tudogz said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/16013/1598665333_gold_cover.jpg

Hi everyone. Thanks to al those who chipped in to help me with my book cover. Here's the end result.

If anyone would like a free pre-release copy just PM me with your email and I'll send an EPUB version.

Don't you wish you had a handful like this? I know I do!

PS: Hope the image comes through OK. It doesn't show in preview.

Gday, everyone. Hope youre all well.

The day has finally arrived. My book, GOLD!, The Kincaid Saga Part 1 is about to be unleashed on an unsuspecting world! Ha Ha.
I got a ton of help from forum members with my research and the cover design, for which I'm eternally grateful.

Its available now as a paperback with this link https://www.amazon.com/dp/0648961109
and the ebook is on pre-order until Dec 10 (11th over here in OZ) from here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N5ZVMZT?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420 You can order it now and theyll send it to you as soon as its live.

Please check it out and if you do grab a copy, let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in anticipation.

Thomas. (tudogz) :pickshovel: :goldpan: :goldnugget: :) :D :cool:

Good on ya :Y: just had a thought why not start a dedicated thread :perfect: :beer:

I'm not sure if the mods would appreciate such blatant advertising. LOL.

Just a heads up, high jacking a thread is in most cases tolerated however to continue will be responded to in kind and abrupt responses :Y: especially the Gold Finds thread :beer: Either become a sponsor or just start a random thread in the general section that can run its course ,simple :power:

Patrick1 said:
"IT" is for whoever and whatever the Hell the subject is about. If this "topic" isn't about gold or pictures of gold, we truly don't want to discuss "IT".
Maybe everyone involved in the "IT" topic should start a Thread about "IT".
Um.....ok........live well and prosper....klingon :8
One word.... Diazepam....
And...what you got to show bud. Lets see.
Hey RM Outback you backed him. Care to share it mate why im a pain. Ill go bud if you want me outa here.
You gave it a like. Ill go in the blink of an eye an let ya all have it.
Speak up up and im gone friends.
:) :)

Time to resurrect this thread.
Post up your latest finds. I KNOW y'all been out digging.
Here's my weekend fun. I feel like I'm following Hansel and Gretel. .76g

1607846036_20201213_185241.jpg

This is not gold we just found but it's some of the gold found this year.

1608043475_gold.jpg

Mrs M is preparing to flog some off to help cover the expense of the new dryblower. Of course next year will be a whole lot different if we're extracting gold from the well worked ground around Cue. I believe there's still gold here but it's going to be small.

Took the Nugget Finder Z Search for another play today. Not much going but I did get quite a few lead shot at reasonable depth. My mate borrowed my zed for about 20 minutes and I used his machine with the standard coil. Couldnt believe how heavy it felt in comparison. Scored one little bit at a good 6 inches. My mate ran his machine over the target before it was uncovered. Both coils picked it up but we agreed that the 12 coil gave a sharper and louder response. We both continue to be impressed with this new coil and the way it performs in our local area.

Cheers

Les
1608359624_4552f0d7-1782-49a0-929f-a4b70e7118f0.jpg

1608359643_544ebb2c-16d4-482d-866c-801f276963ce.jpg

silver said:
First off, thank you very much Silver I'm not why I'm having troubles uploading. So here's the story. I managed to get over to Victoria for the 1st swing in about a year. Managed to score a tiny little bit of fly :poop: but it was my 1st bit for the year so I was stoked. My daughter was in Ballarat visiting her relly's, and we caught up for lunch. I'd said half joking to her earlier that I'd get her out detecting with me. She has never really been interested in the past, but she decided to give it go. So I took her to a little spot intending to have a swing for while before she got bored. So once I showed her what to do she had been detecting about 5 minutes or so and she gets a nice signal on the side of a mullock heap next to an old timers hole. Nek minute, she pops out this ripper of a nugget, showing dear old dad up well and truly. Lol :lol:

Thanks guys, yeah I reckon she will give it another go to test her luck. I got her a miners right of course, so she'll be right to go anything she visits her relly's who incidentally live across from Sov. hill. Lol She keeps reading me now. Lol

It's amazing how the untrained mind will look in more than all the usual places as well as what's obvious..... and the trained mind will bypass the open and obvious as if already done for sure. :p

Latest posts