⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a great day out yesterday in the Vic GT with Chuky Boy.
A personal best for me as far as quantity goes in one day ...... 8 little bits. Small but at least I'm finding them. Rapt!
1462702695_image.jpg

1462702696_image.jpg

I put the gold finds for each trip in a little display container and record the place and date. Can't wait until I can't fill the little container. It is just a matter of time. Boots on ground with GPX4500 & Coiltek Elite 11" Mono
Cheers until next time. Dig'n-it. :D

I'm hearing you dam it, some people play sport other hobbies it cost money at least with prospecting there is a chance of a return. Most of them small yes but it's like fishing its good to catch something even if it is a carp. For me im happy just to be in the bush what a wonderful country we have ;)

Dig'n-it said:
Had a great day out yesterday in the Vic GT with Chuky Boy.
A personal best for me as far as quantity goes in one day ...... 8 little bits. Small but at least I'm finding them. Wrapped!
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5167/1462702695_image.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5167/1462702696_image.jpg
I put the gold finds for each trip in a little display container and record the place and date. Can't wait until I can't fill the little container. It is just a matter of time. Boots on ground with GPX4500 & Coiltek Elite 11" Mono
Cheers until next time. Dig'n-it. :D

Good work dig-in it,

Got 2 hrs off yesterday after making mother days breakfast and earning a few brownie points, so headed to Maryborough for a swing in the rain. The EMI was terrible but still managed to ping these between old diggings. I had to leave :( as it was dark so covered my tracks and will be back next weekend as I have found a nice patch. Best thing of all no lead shot or trash which is amazing for the area.

1462744942_img_20160509_074058-optimized.jpg

Gday Steelpat,
I opened up a track about 3 years ago in the Ballarat area and within a week the place was flogbed.
I did the same as you and had gone over the area for about 2 months before I removed the log.
It was amazing to see how quickly a spot can be ruined by greedy, uncaring, non hole filling, rubbish leaving selfish morons.
Since then I have always put the log back in place or walked in, it leaves the bush in a much better state.
Cheers Steve

I agree Stoyve I much prefer to put the backpack on and walk in if it takes me an hour so bee it, it really reduces the number of people accessing the are, I tend to find that its the lazy ones that make a mess and they are typically the type that want to drive right to the spot.

Latest posts