Would anyone like a GPX 5000? Through a detector club group buy.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakman

Marcus
Reaction score
Adelaide pick up Only. Around the 22nd of december.
Hi guys.
As many of you have read my forum post I am a traveller and have a very wide contact base. Since I got involved with Gold hunting my learning curve has been expediential thanks to friends in field training classes, practice plus a huge amount from you guys on this forum. I started out with the Whites GMT for the gold fields and then the Tekneics T2 for the beach areas which has been great and with lots of fun when the Garrets ATX came out I was one of the first to make an order via the USA company Kellyco but fortunate the purchase didnt go through as I had rushed in to quickly, hoping to get that competitive product to perform as good as the all famous GPX 5000 but at a cheaper more reasonable price.

Well all this research and research plus friends advice lead me to the obvious next step and that was that GPX 5000 really is the bees knees of detector but man its expensive .

So as Im the type of persons who hates to pay full price for anything I always look around for the best deal out there and through my contact I have arrange what I consider to be a pretty good deal which involves a group purchase discount.

It was actually after a comment from "Headup" under my then post Introduce Your Self that got me thinking about setting up a Hong Kong detector club so after lots of discussion it looks like we had a club starting which will take time but we are moving forward.

Through my contacts and the directors of the club we have arrange a group purchase through an authorised Minelab dealer. So for the purchase of my own GPX 5000 which includes the 2 coil, DD and Mono just the standard pack no fancy extras.

I can get this package for $5450 Ausy which is pretty damn amazing.

Yes, this is 100 % guaranteed originals (can be confirm using Minelabs most updated Minelab Laser sticker / viewer plus SMS system), brand-new, with full Warranty applies.

I know its really last minute but and I can only deliver to Adelaide as Im visiting my mother for xmas but if anyone would like to jump in on this Group order I can order one more. Your more than welcome! (I can only get one unit this time but maybe another group order in January. I keep you posted. Im traveling down to Adelaide to visit my parents for xmas the only catch is that I can only deliver this to Adelaide for your pick up.

So if anyone is really interested you need to act quickly and PM me with any questions and your contact number and details.

Im just offering this opportunity to anyone who would be interest more so as a favours to all the great members on these forums and of course Im getting one unit for my self.

The Zakman

Hi Zak,
A few months early for me, although I can access my 'funds' from Feb onwards.
Nursing the car through till then and hopefully with some change to start shopping around for that 5000, unless the jury comes in and gives the ATX a big thumbs up.
Travel safe,
Cheers Tom

Haha Np I realize it's a lot of money Tee.
It's just I tracked this deal down and just thought I would share it if all goes well with the club I should be able to get a few more when they organize another group buy this is quite a wealth group.

Just drop me a pm when and if your ready and I see if I can do something.
The cheapest I could find the gpx in Australia was $6400.

So this is a pretty good deal it's just unfortunet I can't take it to any
Other state. I will be going to Melbourne in January so I might have one to take.
To someone in Melbourne notsure :)
Live long and detect deep.(from startrek)

Zakman

Zakman said:
Haha Np I realize it's a lot of money Tee.
It's just I tracked this deal down and just thought I would share it if all goes well with the club I should be able to get a few more when they organize another group buy this is quite a wealth group.

Just drop me a pm when and if your ready and I see if I can do something.
The cheapest I could find the gpx in Australia was $6400.

So this is a pretty good deal it's just unfortunet I can't take it to any
Other state. I will be going to Melbourne in January so I might have one to take.
To someone in Melbourne notsure :)
Live long and detect deep.(from startrek)

Zakman

I just got my gpx5000 so cool:)
Merry Xmas

Be very careful bringing a brand new detector through customs.... Wouldn't be pleasant getting sung with duty and get at the gate..

Hi All,

I can get 4 of these machines at$5449 each and they won't last long at this price

That's exactly how the scammers get to you, a deal too good to resist

As good as your deal sounds who in the hell would part with that much money to an unknown entity

Sorry but nooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Ron

Hmmm... Hong Kong, good deal, no way to fully verify/test before pick up in Adelaide. Might wait & see what happens. No offence but a few alarm bells for me there.

I can sooo understand how peoples will post sarcastic and skeptical comments when something seems to be honest and just a kind gesture .

Especially when there are so many liars, cheats and scam out there to take our money but even more hurtful is to take our trust in others.

This offer is as honest as the sky is blue. I like to help others and I live my life believing that the more you give the more you get and that's why Im so successful in all areas of my life.

Hope everyone here has a wonderful Christmas .

Good hunting

The Zakma

Hi Zakman wasn't having a go at you. Can see your intentions are good but I am skeptical of overseas deals having found one for sale as being brand new in box but Minelab told me the serial number, while verifiable, belonged to a unit sold here in 2011. The scammers are getting more cunning & using old serial numbers to try to hook buyers in. Probably over cautious now.

No that's fine Mbasko.

I've also been taken by being too trusting over the years, the hard thing in life it to not let those sort of people / deals change you but that is really hard.

I new this sort of offer on a semi public forum would take some skeptical comments but that understandable plus I probably upset a few dealers but this is all legal and legitimate so I thought I just see if I could make someones Xmas by saving a little money as I have for my self.

My GPX is fantastic the only problem I'm having is as I live on same island as the airport here in Hong Kong so the EMI off the radar is crazy. I called Minelab and chatted with customer service they gave me some good tips. At least this is really help me understand the menus fast as I'm running in DD then Cancel every time an aircraft takes Off. hahah

Found lots of small stuff even with this EMI such an amazing detector.

Good Hunting
The Zakman

Well guys this one is all sorted,

If anyone needs a Great deal in the future just SEND me a PM and if I can arrange a Good deal I'm happy to help.

Our Club is called "Hong Kong Treasure Hunters".

Regards Zakman

Merry Xmas

'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts