Who would have thought....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddiggerart

Arthur
Reaction score
While out on a date night dig with GDGirl I had a fricking millionaire at my house talking to my sons.... He was a friend of my niece who brought him around.

Go figure....

The reason I posted it was because..... 1- I found it interesting.....2 - I see my sons attracting what their hearts desire...... 3 - I was quite p***ed off that he was here when I got home but never realized it until he had left.....4 - Because he is a professional Poker Player and Poker being another Hobby outside of Prospecting it would have been great to talk to him about the subject.

Danny was a good visit....
RM I have wealth with the love of my family and friends...
B5 The guy in question doesn't do the whole flashy thing...
Tathradj very true mate...

I have lost tons of money playing poker, also another hobby. I've played the worlds pro's online at times.
If you know the maths formula that insurance companys use consider yourself a pro.
pro's can become quite predictive but average joe can wipe you out successfully.
GL GDA :D

Gem in I said:
I have lost tons of money playing poker, also another hobby. I've played the worlds pro's online at times.
If you know the maths formula that insurance companys use consider yourself a pro.
pro's can become quite predictive but average joe can wipe you out successfully.
GL GDA :D

I have won more than I ever lost and only play a few times a year when I am in the mood basically...

Cheers Mate...

Person I know is one of the highest financial advisors in the world.
He educates Governments on what to do in a crisis.
To speak with,
Absolutely down right Gentleman because he know's what he is doing. :) :)

Tathradj said:
Person I know is one of the highest financial advisors in the world.
He educates Governments on what to do in a crisis.
To speak with,
Absolutely down right Gentleman because he know's what he is doing. :) :)
Tom Green ? :lol:

Latest posts