Whites Gold Prospector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushpig

Jed
Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone heard of this detector and even better what type of coils can be used/purchased for it? My dads mate has had it many years and wants to finally get out and use it.

Cheers.

Never heard of it, what does it look like, age, photos etc?

If it's an older Goldmaster GM2, V/Sat, GM3, they still take the current GMT coils.

grubstake said:
I think you need to personally check that model name - no such detector is listed in Whites Electronics' archive of user manuals: http://www.whiteselectronics.com/support/manuals?dir=asc&limit=30&order=name&p=7

"Goldmaster" is as close as I can see and there are a couple of dozen varieties with that in the name.

Thanks Grubstake I will get him to check the name again. I did have a quick check on the whites site and couldn't find anything so asked here.

Cheers.

Goldpick said:
Never heard of it, what does it look like, age, photos etc?

If it's an older Goldmaster GM2, V/Sat, GM3, they still take the current GMT coils.

Will get back to you on that one I haven't actually seen it in person yet. He said he got it new over 10 years ago. I'll ask him to send me a photo.

Wolfau said:
Was it by any chance Whites Gold Master or Whites GMT?

I don't believe so wolf. I went to visit him last night and he's put the detector in at NQ Miners Den to be sent away somewhere for a service.

Latest posts