Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20xwater said:
Driving around Ballarat city with Google maps and trilobite running = 2 robot women trying to talk over each other :lol:

:lol: :clap: pissa :beer:

I once watched the lotto numbers put up before the draw many years ago..... probly some reasoning behind it all that I never understood. Made me realise a few things and boy did I see stuff after that, I could almost call it as it was happening with the balls that stayed lower than the rest being the ones that were most often coming up as the drawn balls.

With people losing what they have worked their whole lives to achieve, plus their lives in some cases, pensioners fighting to get enough money a fortnight to buy food despite 50+ years of paying tax and the government shells out 20 mill for a flag :eek: FFS I think the priorities are 💩 given these current times. ]:D

Diginit said:
With people losing what they have worked their whole lives to achieve, plus their lives in some cases, pensioners fighting to get enough money a fortnight to buy food despite 50+ years of paying tax and the government shells out 20 mill for a flag :eek: FFS I think the priorities are 💩 given these current times. ]:D
Its definitely a dog eat dog world now.
If you don't eat dog then you will be eaten by dogs.
The wealthy just get richer , and the rest of us just have to try and survive till we die :N:
Just my opinion of this word. :(

silver said:
I once watched the lotto numbers put up before the draw many years ago..... probly some reasoning behind it all that I never understood. Made me realise a few things and boy did I see stuff after that, I could almost call it as it was happening with the balls that stayed lower than the rest being the ones that were most often coming up as the drawn balls.
And the number of time consecutive numbers come up. Sometimes like 123479 10 etc.
I don't play the lotto. Gave that up years ago.
Why can't they spread out the money better through the divisions ?

Smoky bandit said:
I couldn't just respect every person I meet without knowing them first.
But I can show Courtesy . :Y:
Respect is earned in my life.
Just the way I was bought up I suppose. :Y:

100% and that person being honest and respecting others is a priority for me :Y: Funnily enough and relates directly to detecting, it's the lack of respect shown for both person and property that closes so many gates. Yet so many just don't get it ? :rolleyes:

Diginit said:
Smoky bandit said:
I couldn't just respect every person I meet without knowing them first.
But I can show Courtesy . :Y:
Respect is earned in my life.
Just the way I was bought up I suppose. :Y:

100% and that person being honest and respecting others is a priority for me :Y: Funnily enough and relates directly to detecting, it's the lack of respect shown for both person and belongings that closes so many gates. Yet so many just don't get it ? :rolleyes:
Property and laws are always respected In my book.
Just not every tom dick and Harry . :) :Y:
Sorry I just had to edit as it sounded like I was having a dig at you digit :) :Y:

Bloody banks :mad: (we need a full red face emoji) certainly got my blood boiling today. Like all hard working people I bust my guts to provide and as a result the bank also earns a win out of me. Since risking everything to start my own business (now 3 on the go) I have sacrificed plenty as we do. Here's the crux of the shite :mad: :mad: I have never missed a payment :D to the point I'm many thousands in front due to being diligent and conscientious. Many 100's of thousands over the years yet necessity has been the dictator of fiscal priority more than once, which I'm sure we've all lent on the pricinpal in times of need nonetheless we're well in front.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would receive threats to destabilise everything I've worked for to the point I would be rendered crippled in the capacity of functioning financially :(

1645006933_img_20220216_151648.jpg

I'll be researching my options when I can find a quiet time to change my financial provider :| FFS this is the last thing I need to occupy my already limited time :awful:

If anyone here is from a financial/legal institution that finds this practice odd and wishes to offer suggestions please pm me :beer:

RM Outback said:
Bloody banks :mad: (we need a full red face emoji) certainly got my blood boiling today. Like all hard working people I bust my guts to provide and as a result the bank also earns a win out of me. Since risking everything to start my own business (now 3 on the go) I have sacrificed plenty as we do. Here's the crux of the shite :mad: :mad: I have never missed a payment :D to the point I'm many thousands in front due to being diligent and conscientious. Many 100's of thousands over the years yet necessity has been the dictator of fiscal priority more than once, which I'm sure we've all lent on the pricinpal in times of need nonetheless we're well in front.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would receive threats to destabilise everything I've worked for to the point I would be rendered crippled in the capacity of functioning financially :(

I'll be researching my options when I can find a quiet time to change my financial provider :| FFS this is the last thing I need to occupy my already limited time :awful:

If anyone here is from a financial/legal institution that finds this practice odd and wishes to offer suggestions please pm me :beer:

Were you able to sort it out? I initially thought the message read a little scammy at first :argh: Unfortunately these days all your hard work and years as a customer mean zip when it comes to things like this.

Latest posts