Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At one time they used to pick up the rubbish in the middle of the night , in Sydney . I lived in a large block of flats , at one time . It had an incinerator built into the building . So, the garbos would come and throw all the glass bottles and cans into the back of the compactor truck .........

The census book.....there should be at least $100 in the envelope for the time its gonna take to fill it all out, to help them do their job in getting our information. :skull:

Jaros said:
It's stat's for the countries future planning.
It took us 15 min max on a mobile phone.
You are in the right post.... :(

15 minutes online seems excessive but the book they send is alot of work. Considering they've got all our databases linked and already have all the answers I think it's unnecessary.

The cost of a national census could be much better spent helping alot of bigger issues in this country that also rely on the countries future. :(

The 2011 census cost $411 million btw.

The fines like $20 bucks im told could be wrong, so its either 15 minutes colouring in or $20.
Its good for the country and really you just guestimate it all no need to dig into papers to get exact figures.

I have always windged that they don't put 3 or 4 real questions in on current affairs that are important like ,
Should vaccine be mandatory for certain employment or travel,
Should physcotic patients be refused ambulance and hospital treatment,
Should we get a free kg of bacon with every carton of beer.

Upside said:
The census book.....there should be at least $100 in the envelope for the time its gonna take to fill it all out, to help them do their job in getting our information. :skull:

10 minutes max.
Just did ours.

mbasko said:
Mackka said:
I thought Census night was Tuesday?
Mackka
Yep but if you know where you're going to be on Tuesday night you can fill it out anytime (if you've received the instructions etc.). :Y:

It's funny though, we've had people lodging them for over a week now (mostly oldies). If they can't read the instructions, I wonder how they can read/understand the questions? :lol:

I find it confusing that people want infrastructure such as roads, schools, hospitals, medical centres, retail shops, recreation parks etc but they are not prepared to spend 15mins every five years giving a snapshot of their lives and local council areas to assist with future planning.

Latest posts