Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well aware of that Mackka 🍺, being a non news watcher I wasn't aware of when it happened.

I can remember bus drivers going down the aisle looking behind each seat for little kids and property when it had finished its run. Is that not mandatory And if not why not? Such a simple procedure.
Perhaps this thread should be renamed “rage of the day”
Glad to hear on the news last night the little girl is doing better,

The ABC keeps reminding me about the gender pay gap but all the woman I have ever worked with have always been paid the same or more than me. Where's my male privalige dam it ! :mad: :playful:
My wife says the same. She has had many jobs over her working lifetime and says she never once got paid less then the blokes. I reckon the gender pay gap only applies to high paid jobs in government or directors of companies.

I could never understand when my mother-in-law would say that, given that she escaped Hitler with just the clothes she wore. But I get it now....
We never watch the news in the morning. No point in beginning the day depressed it's bad enough ending it depressed.:D

I just think of people as people, labels are more fitting on jam jars.
People might be people but until you understand their background --all the way back to their birth place it makes a hell of of a difference to your understanding of what they are like---it runs all through their life -always being looked down upon.
Crap world isn't it --My given name was a HANDICAP all thru my personal and working life . I never forgave my parents for that and it made me fight for all I have today--belief and hard work.

We never watch the news in the morning. No point in beginning the day depressed it's bad enough ending it depressed.:D
Depression

What sort of day are you having today?
Drifting out of a dreamy sleep you open your eyes and take in your first conscious breath, it's a new day!
It's yesterday's tomorrow, it's another day. You get up and take in your first shuddering memory from yesterday's depth of despair only to find yourself falling again - tumbling deeper, spiraling into the darkness of impending doom and depression.
Tentacles of fantasy twisting and grabbing at that faint glimmering star - a flickering dimming light of hope. The same light of hope you saw yesterday, promising that tomorrow will be a good day, that yesterday's tomorrow isn't!
At least today's - tomorrow is only 24 hours away, something to look back at the day after tomorrow! 🥴

Ya right Dave, i don’t eat them but my wife also said that the 2 mm less was due to having only 1 chocolate portion instead of two in the slice. Doesn’t matter which way you turn, just look at the price of petrol, the robbing mongrels. Don’t get me started mate. Cheers and Stay Safe. Mackka

Latest posts