What's your favourite drink?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a lot of great liquids amongst these posts but did you have to bring up Passion Pop Tathradj & Silver? Brings a sick feeling straight to my throat. Eeww!

That shake sounds pretty lethal isolation. I'll have to whip it up one day.

And I love your list Dr Duck. Some very nice drops there. :)

Way back in the day I experimented with some strawberries and vodka. I put them in an air tight jar to soak and set it to the back of the cupboard and ended up leaving it there for about 3 or 4 years. The strawberries ended up being so strong with alcohol that you could hardly eat them (with icecream of course) without coughing from the vapours rising off them.
Very delicious and worth the bottle of vodka I soaked them in. But they were only on the menu if you were staying in for the night. :D
Thoroughly recommend having a try at this if you have the time to let them soak.

Thanks for all your contributions thus far. :)

Oi there young Piggy Lad, if you promise to not tell anyone that a certain Palmer River miner actually participated in said Rasberry Vodka flavoured evening, I promise never to forget how you have your post-Palmer-pissup coffee! ... Uncle Digger.

That was a good evening wasn't it! Think I will stick to my water from now on though didn't feel that great the next day or two.

Latest posts