Whats your favorite movie/TV QUOTE?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loamer said:
John Has a long mustache

From the Longest Day - great war movie - made before they ruined war movies with chicks, love interests, kissing and other such unrelated nonsense.
To true that mate, although the chicks in "Where Eagles Dare" we're pretty pleasing to the eye of a 15 year old some time ago, hey, hey, ;) ;)
"Oh little dwt, did you have an accident in bed last night"
"Yes mam"

Monty python - "you must give us all a good spanking, you must spank us well and then, the oral sex!"

The Avengers- Loki- "you cant defeat me, I'm a god!"
Hulk- grabs Loki by his feet and beats him back and forth into the ground. " Puny God."

The Avengers- Captain America- "take away the suit and what are you?"
Ironman- " uh genius, billionare, playboy, philanthropist. "

Top gun- " I feel the need! The need for speed! "

##"Here's your bed, and there's your suitcase, and I've put your cat in the freezer, and we can bury that tomorrow, ok?"

##"F*** you, God! Strike me down if you dare! Angel be beautiful. God be a useless c***!"

##"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

##"But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

What are we holding on to, Sam?

That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for."

The Lone Ranger.

Tonto: Good shot!
John Reid/The Lone Ranger: It was meant to be a warning shot.
Tonto: In that case, not so good.

The Lone Ranger: What does Kemosabe mean?
Tonto: Wrong brother!

John Reid/The Lone Ranger: Hi Ho Silver, away!
Tonto: Don't ever do that again.

Tonto: Horse says you are spirit walker. A man who have been to the other side and returned. A man who can not be killed in battle. Something very wrong with that horse.

Pirates

Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Will Turner: This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack Sparrow: It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.

Jack Sparrow: [empties bottle of rum] Why is the rum always gone?
Jack Sparrow: [stands up and staggers drunkenly] Oh... that's why.

Freddy Got Fingered,.... Hu hu hu huh huh ha, I didn't expect that..
Oldies, but Goldies.

Latest posts