Greetings All

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello to all members
It is nice to meet you all ive been meaning to join this site for some time now and some will already know of me here and from out in the field but for
those who dont most call me wrath.
A bit of history on me i come from a prospecting family i grew up from the age of 5 learning from real old timers as my great uncle owend a hard rock
open cut mine in the araluren area.
I have a pretty vast knowledge and back ground but spent quite some time off the creeks and rivers till about 14months ago i was a bit rusty on the
old panning skills but that soon changed once i got back into it.
i have alot i can share with you all as well including how to find your pay streaks and so much much much more and i look forward to talking with
many of you once i have got some posts up i will pass on some of the old maps i have for you all i have maps from vic,nsw and qld lols please
understand i wont give my good spots away but i certainly will help you if i can find spots in your local area or at least show you ways of finding the
info you need to get you started on your travel to finding gold.
By no means am i saying im a no it all in this post lols no one ever knows it all as we all learn till our last breath but i do have some things i can
with you that most of is lost and forgotten as i was very lucky to have the opportunity to learn from the old boys.
SO who has and runs the gold rat dream matt sluices as im sure you may be aware or would be if you have bought one as a beginer even that
there
is really very little info online on whats the best pitch to run them at with different types of material well ;) im about to fix that for you as i have
done
extensive tests and used there system for quiet some time now and can confidently state that 98.9% of the time my slices run at a loss of 0% it
took
some months to perfect things but now i can pass on the info to you all so in the near future this will be one of my first topics how to set your gold
rat sluices up correctly i will go into the flow,pitch and material classifieds as well as the different sizes and dis advantages and advantages as
i have seen so many people make some doosy mistakes over the last few months online running them and most dont even know what the principal
in behind the dream matt system is ect so if i can be of help to any of you wanting info on this topic by all means respond under here till i can set
up and respond to pms.

Nugget id like to thank you for having me on your page mate and i look forward to having a good chat and cool bow by the way mate.
TC everyone i look forward to some chats

Latest posts