Whats your favorite movie/TV QUOTE?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Frankly my Dear, I don't give a Damn."
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it"
"i am getting too old for this $hit"
&
"YippeeKayeeMotherfkr"

A couple from Snatch. Great movie.

Brick top: "Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible C@#t... me."

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Bullet Tooth Tony: You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Pulp Fiction has some epic ones

This one is my favorite

"whose motorcycle is this"
"Zeds"
"Whose Zed"
"Zeds dead baby, Zeds Dead"

"i could be hard to find in the mountains, your welcome at my fire anytime" Jim craig 'The man from snowy river'

Blazing Saddles.

What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Hedley Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Taggart: God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

Taggart: I got it! I got it!
Hedley Lamarr: You do?
Taggart: We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em.
Hedley Lamarr: [frowns] "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one.
Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?
Taggart: Naw, we rape the shit out of them at the Number Six Dance later on.
Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous!

Marlon Brando "Wanna race Johnny for beers?"

1423216941_marlon-brando-the-wild-one-johnny.jpg

Mr Creosote.

Maitre D: And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.

Mr Creosote: No.

Maitre D: Oh sir! It's only a tiny little thin one.

Mr Creosote: No. f@#k off - I'm full... [Belches]

Maitre D: Oh sir... it's only wafer thin.

Mr Creosote: Look - I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off.

Maitre D: Oh sir, just... just one...

Mr Creosote: Oh all right. Just one.

Maitre D: Just the one, sir... voila... bon appetit...

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJaAXzcXXyE[/video]

Arnie in Commando after impaling bennett - "Let off some steam bennett"
Arnie in Predator pins a bad guy to the wall with a knife - "Stick around"
Arnie in (forget the movie) after he drops a guy off a cliff and his female accomplice asks what he did with the guy - "I had to let him go"
Arnie angry in Kindergarten cop - "It's not a tumor"
Arnie in lots of movies - "I'll be back"
Arnie in Predator - "Get to the chopper"
Arnie in The Running Man after he cuts a guy in half with a chainsaw and his female accomplice asks him, 'what happened to Buzz Saw'. - "Oh,he had to split"
Arnie in The Running Man after he pulls the gas line from Inferno's flame thrower and throws him a burning match. - "How bout a light"
Arnie in True Lies as he literally fires the bad guy as he dangles from a missile attached to the jet he's flying. - "You're fired"
Stupidly huge Arnie in Pumping Iron replies to a member of the public asking him if he uses skim milk for bodybuilding nutrition. - " Milk is for babies, when you grow up you have to drink beer"

"Don't you think it's a little risky for r&r"
"If I say it's safe to surf this beach captain , it's safe to surf this beach"
Robert Duvall "apocalypse now"

Latest posts