What were you doing half an hour ago?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manpa said:
Can't lay claim to this topic but it certainly covers lots of areas.

Me, I was sorting through a bag of coins my mum gave me to go through that my recently passed father had thrown into his dresser drawers over the years.
Found a few surprises amongst them, a couple of florins in nice condition and a half penny worth a few dollars, appraising everything at its lowest price I reckon there may be a couple hundred bucks worth. That'll put a little smile on mums face.
I've got some old Aussie coins from aroud...I'd have to look, probably 1930s-1940s. Some have penny or might be half penny, never thought they would be worth anything.

Jaros said:
After the dogs walk this am Nelson our Cocker had a problem with his RHS back paw. Rang Greencross Vets as he wouldn't let me near him and the vet found a big black ant happily biting the daylights inside his paw. Don't think I'd like that either.
1HR lost , but you have take care of your "son". :p

Glad Nelson was ok Jaros but, spare a thought for these ant bites......

http://allthatsinteresting.com/worlds-coolest-coming-of-age-traditions/2

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy said:
Jaros said:
After the dogs walk this am Nelson our Cocker had a problem with his RHS back paw. Rang Greencross Vets as he wouldn't let me near him and the vet found a big black ant happily biting the daylights inside his paw. Don't think I'd like that either.
1HR lost , but you have take care of your "son". :p

Glad Nelson was ok Jaros but, spare a thought for these ant bites......

http://allthatsinteresting.com/worlds-coolest-coming-of-age-traditions/2

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
isode where he went through

There was a show many years ago on the ABC I think where an intrepid bloke went through many tribal rituals as he met remote tribesman around the world, I saw the episode where he went through that ritual, not for me, thank you very much. Happy to be called soft in this instance. :/

Rebagged this lot for the freezer. I'll let it half freeze and then cut it up into meal portions :Y:. Young bloke bagged it as his first last Saturday was in the cool room for the week. Now I'll have to post in the cooking thread to let you know how it turns out :Y:.
1530927894_img_20180707_113815.jpg
1530927914_img_20180707_113907.jpg
1530927943_img_20180707_113939.jpg

Just been hiding from the wife-for 1/2 an hour. She was about to put a Banana Cake into the oven and decided to adjust one of the shelves and AAaaaaaarrrk she shrieked thru the house as the cake landed upside down on the slate floor.
I will keep myself busy setting up my remote control antenna on the front deck - Joisus!!!!

Jaros said:
Just been hiding from the wife-for 1/2 an hour. She was about to put a Banana Cake into the oven and decided to adjust one of the shelves and AAaaaaaarrrk she shrieked thru the house as the cake landed upside down on the slate floor.
I will keep myself busy setting up my remote control antenna on the front deck - Joisus!!!!

That's spooky, I just put a banana cake in the weber q, hopefully I won't drop mine. :p

Jaros said:
I prefer Banana Bread, got all the ingredients in the pantry--maybe too much buggarising around.

Did pumpkin bread yesterday, over in today I cooked, so easy and delicious, polished the last of toasted for breakfast this morning.

Who said there's no free lunch. The crayfish/yabbies (I call em yabbies) look bloody good, but second to the deer, there's really nothing like it for taste.

Hope they both taste as good as they look gents, nice one.

Jaros said:
I prefer Banana Bread, got all the ingredients in the pantry--maybe too much buggarising around.

A good way to Show how you feel Jaros.... Oh and Adjust the shelf BEFORE you go to put the BB in.... :Y:

LW....

Latest posts