What were you doing half an hour ago?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the dogs walk this am Nelson our Cocker had a problem with his RHS back paw. Rang Greencross Vets as he wouldn't let me near him and the vet found a big black ant happily biting the daylights inside his paw. Don't think I'd like that either.
1HR lost , but you have take care of your "son". :p

Jaros said:
After the dogs walk this am Nelson our Cocker had a problem with his RHS back paw. Rang Greencross Vets as he wouldn't let me near him and the vet found a big black ant happily biting the daylights inside his paw. Don't think I'd like that either.
1HR lost , but you have take care of your "son". :p

Youch!

Poor fellow Jaros... I got a Green Ant out of my shoe after disturbing a nest to kill them all.. 3hrs later wondered 'What IS biting me' :rolleyes: .... Shear stupidity on My behalf....I know how he feels.... :Y:

Manpa, You should have tried the System 2yrs ago... Bl____y Nightmare... Soo much better, but still room for improvement.... Yes it's a good top-up... A new washing Machine for me... And I get to choose as I do the Washing... :lol:

LW....

Finally finished upgrading the security ( fox problem ) on the chicken run and installing an automatic door on the coupe. The new auto door is by far the most expensive thing in the picture, everything else was scrounged or repurposed.
1530689535_img_20180704_164451.jpg

BigWave said:
Having my rusty gal iron roof (very leaky) quoted for Colour Bond replacement. $30,400 was a rude shock :eek:
Thats really expensive :eek: I will do it for much less than that ! If you dont mind your house looking like a chicken run ;) meant to say coop in previous post by the way not coupe :8

I see what you mean now :eek: Yes chickens are cool. Amazing how much food they produce for us in a life time. The Isa Browns x leghorn are a great egg machine and very friendly, I also have two Australorpes x chooks, not as friendly but they are a big chook and lay big eggs :Y:

BigWave said:
Having my rusty gal iron roof (very leaky) quoted for Colour Bond replacement. $30,400 was a rude shock :eek:

BigWave, I could build a whole house for that price. :Y: .. Get more Quotes as that is Outrageous.... My mate is a Roof-Plumber/ Roofer and he said the same... Do you need truss replacement due to rot? as that would bump up your Quote but not near that price... I know that there is a massive Tradie shortage in Melbourne but still shouldn't be that Much...

LW.....

LoneWolf said:
BigWave said:

BigWave, I could build a whole house for that price. :Y: .. Get more Quotes as that is Outrageous.... My mate is a Roof-Plumber/ Roofer and he said the same... Do you need truss replacement due to rot? as that would bump up your Quote but not near that price... I know that there is a massive Tradie shortage in Melbourne but still shouldn't be that Much...

LW.....

How many sq. mtrs.? If you don't mind me asking.

Just returned home after a few quiet bevvies and a meal with family and friends after my fathers funeral today. It was not a sad day, but a celebration of 89 years of a wonderful life. It is heartening to go to a funeral and see that your father has touched so many lives in a positive way.
RIP Dad.

Sorry for your loss Manpa.. He was the same age as my Dad and yes it was more of a Celebration than a Funeral.... They have seen some changes in their Lifetime haven't they.... Best wishes to You and Your Family..... O:)

LW.....

Latest posts