What thing's are you good at?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a bit like 7.62marksman and while I may not know how to do everything, when the chips are down I will usually have a go and find an answer. I have a few saying that I "live by" and one of them is "I will have a go at anything, BUT don't ask me to do open heart surgery". It is a joke really, but never the less, if someone else can do, then usually you can.

Oh, while I am on my sayings list, another one is an answer to people who ask about retirement. I have always liked most of the work that I have undertaken in my life, but the difference between before and after retirement is that "now I can do the things that I want to do, not the things that someone else wants me to do". Oh, it helps to not be married of course.

Rob P.

Well Goody,my father always taught me that everyone has a talent for something.
And if you look,some of the smartest so called people do the dumbest things,so it is good that we are not all the same.
Can you image if everyone was good at the same thing,the world would not function. ;)

I am the best man on earth at being humble and while I am not one to brag , some of my achievements are near god-like in perfection.

I am so humble i throw my lunch down the street while homeless people are watching.

I am so damned humble Kanye West wears my hand me downs

I may write a book on humility , i expect it to be a pioneering work which will never be surpassed.

:8

In the past ~ Drinking heaps of grog every night and still running a successful business with happy staff .
Also was also playing that favorite game called ~ sink the sausage , lucky for me there was so many females who like that game :)

Had cab drivers trained up to deliver takeaways including booze , they were well paid .
That was back in the late eighties but the adventures started back way earlier .

Now seek this stuff :

Alluvial Gold (Deposited by water movement) and. Eluvial gold (disintegration of rock at the site where it originates - not there through water movement) are essentially primary gold broken down by weathering and erosion and transported by gravity or water movement over many millenia of geological time.
Took those words off the net , but says what I mean .

Have Fun
Jack

goody2shoes said:
I don't feel I am good at anything

But would love to hear what you are good at :D

Goody :)

You are Good at something far more important than a skill or a hobby which makes you more valuable than Gold,

You are very Loyal and a trusting person with a heart of pure Gold, and you go out of your way to please people even when you are swimming against the tide,

Goody !!! Your Special, :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :perfect:

Sound like a lot of people have talent in farting and love making. Etc etc

What are you good at as in like Build by Baz he is good at making crevices tools and he's viper ,

Manpa is great at making he's wooden toys that look beautiful

The digger is good at digging and making a massive pond so he can watch the trout swim about

Madtuna Steve is good at shooting among other thing's he Doe's on the property

Cooking beautiful looking meal's to driving truck's, train's, who are farmers , seeing a animal being born is truly amazing

So many on this site has a lot of brilliant thing's that they do

Goody :)

Latest posts