What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm listening to my Spotify liked songs and I just heard Bob Dylan's Blowing In The Wind, when I was young I never really liked him that much but as I got older I listened to him more and learned just how great a song writer he is and although many other artists have had big hits with songs, most of my favourites are the ones he is singing.

If you want to research any genre of music 🎶 for any artist/band check out NPR Music Tiny Desk concerts 👌

Here's an interesting artist who I wouldn't of known about unless for my two sons who have him included on their play lists, enjoy 🍻

Listening to Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead and having a few Crownies, this is a great song, if you're not familiar with Radiohead have a listen to this song and see what you think.👌

Listening to my favourite play list on Spotify and having a few beers, just listened to OoLaLa by Normy Row, I loved this song when I was a kid and I still love it, how many of you remember it?

Listening to my favourite play list on Spotify and having a few beers, just listened to OoLaLa by Normy Row, I loved this song when I was a kid and I still love it, how many of you remember it?
Ah Normie
Ooh la, ooh la la
ooh la la, la la yeah
I wish i knew what i know now
when i was younger
I wish I knew what i know
when i was stronger.
Mackka

Just listened to The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance by Gene Pitney, a great song and also a great movie with Lee Marvin, James Stewart, John Wayne and the lead female actor whose name escapes me at the moment.

Latest posts