What do YOU think??!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess to start with, we older members were used to using the old format, and when it changed without warning some of us couldn't get our heads around it, but it has clearly been a change for the better for the majority of us, so although I was a bit dubious to start with I now support the change and give it and our current Mods a thumbs up 👍

As for the new Mod team it's a big thumbs up from me. Not all of the old team were bad but some certainly ruffled feathers and created bad vibes.

As for the new format I'm still trying to get my head around stuff. Wouldn't class it as better. Definitely a much calmer vibe amongst the members which is the best improvement imo.

Sadly some of the old regular members don't login or post if they do. I'm of the opinion it's because of the new format.

As for the Admin, new owner/s I don't like Gold one bit. He or she displayed complete arrogance during the change and upset quite a few members who to this day have chosen to stay away.

To any new members, definitely get amongst the threads and ask questions. There are so many good members who will help you if they happen to read your posts. Also getting involved with meet ups is a great way to learn and make new friends all the while having really good fun 🍻 since I joined I've met great people and had great days/weekends away, thanks all you legends 😊🍻👌

Last edited:

Latest posts