What is a Aboriginal today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adrian ss said:
We are all of one stock.
Every living creature on this planet has human DNA.
We all evolved along differing life styles and in differing environments. We all have a right to exist somewhere and humans and all other animals on earth have moved from place to place in search of food and better environmental conditions. We have had conflict with each other during this migration period and fought to preserve our own individual way of life.
Unfortunately it is not human nature to live in peace.

Here is some interesting reading for those with the ability to concentrate for an extended period of time.
https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Do this test if you are game to find out how dumb you are.
I scored 127

https://www.test-iq.org/take-the-iq-test-now/

PS High IQ does not mean you are a wonderful human being...Some of the greatest criminal minds on earth have a huge IQ

Adrian ss said:
Adrian ss said:
We are all of one stock.
Every living creature on this planet has human DNA.
We all evolved along differing life styles and in differing environments. We all have a right to exist somewhere and humans and all other animals on earth have moved from place to place in search of food and better environmental conditions. We have had conflict with each other during this migration period and fought to preserve our own individual way of life.
Unfortunately it is not human nature to live in peace.

Here is some interesting reading for those with the ability to concentrate for an extended period of time.
https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Do this test if you are game to find out how dumb you are.
I scored 127

https://www.test-iq.org/take-the-iq-test-now/

PS High IQ does not mean you are a wonderful human being...Some of the greatest criminal minds on earth have a huge IQ

Some of the smartest people I've ever met have no common sense as well and amazed me with their stupidity.

greyhound said:
Unfortunately I think you are correct Adrian,xenophobia of sorts is hard wired consciously or subconsciously into us,this happens in the animal world which inludes us.
Chimps will kill an outsider chimp if introduced into its camp.
chooks will hen peck new arrivals into their chook house.
Even the locals here in my town exhibit this trait,bloody blow in's is the catch cry for new people coming to live here.
And the running joke that it takes 20 years to be accepted into a community ,these are all forms of an inbuilt fear of others.
One would think that in time evolution would help dissipate these fears,I fear that it's set in our DNA concrete.
Hopefully our big enormous human brains will one day over ride this genetic fault.

What you have written is more or less proven to be true. At the very core of everyone is a racial bias. Evolutionary Biologists understand its a core part of our makeup, and psychology has mapped and defined it. I watched a very interesting podcast around this topic and a conversation between to very qualified people in their respective feilds and was quite intrigued about how this may manifest itself.

I wont set the link in here as some of the material may unintentionally be labelled racist (they delve into the Nazis and a few other controversial subjects during the program), however its actually fascinating to begin to understand one of our fundamental bias towards others, and how if not properly accounted for can lead to incredible powerful outcomes.

Black lives matter,
So do white lives,
The world was getting along better than ever until this crap happened,
Honestly I think the actions are only stirring up old us and them tensions, i also believe some of the protesters want it to us and them again, because you are no longer a minority if we are all one race.

It is sickening that the rest off the world has got into this , America does have a real issue with white supremacy and Black people are treated poorly, deaths in Custody in Australia were partly the choice of the prisioner and weren't at the hands of the officials (To my knowledge) and the two issues should never be compared.

Apart from the Australia day issues stirring up old blood, Australians have never got along this well , most people don't even think black ,white, Chinese etc etc until prompted by media or otherwise, we were one of the most smoothly running multicultural civilisations in the world and this sort of behaviour will certainly set relations back 20 years.

America has made this problem 100 fold , those officers all should have been locked up instantly to prevent tensions exploding and then dealt with accordingly during the investergation.
Some protesters are doing it to reinvigorate the us and them divide,
Most are protesting with passion for their beliefs ,
Some are there just to loot and cause anarchy.

WITH ALL THESE CASES WE ARE ONLY GETTING THE MEDIAS EDITS OF THE SITUIATION, the full story will never be known and if I was a police officer in this world of unpredictable drug filled criminals I certainly would be using full force to get any suspect into handcuffs for my own safety and then calmly interigate them.

Something is very suss with the case in America as the victim was already cuffed and captured and posed no further threat. The officers all deserve jail and I suspect it is either white supremacy or a personal vendetta against the victim.

That's my opinion and I wish the matter would disappear but I feel the media or powers that be are ramping the matter up to mask other events in the world they don't want smeared all over the news.

I use black as a descriptive term and I don't find it to be derogitive, it's something to be proud of as is being any color.

I didn't read the opening article, I just posted my thoughts on the matter.

ok after reading all the posts , my above post is probably off topic as I assumed that this topic was started in relation to the current world events. anyway I am leaving it up, as that's how I feel
No offence to any one of any background.
The truth of the matter is bad people exist in every society , religon , race and gender , even animals have bad personalities. The point is I love good people and thankfully they out number the arseholes.

1591522114_popcorn.jpg

Love your language reg if i was to use such flowery terms about my aboriginal grandchildren and great grandchildren, i would be howled down as a racist and a bigot, just as i should be.
So what does that make you.
Jim

I'm an Anglo Saxon but never a German. ]:D

And it doesn't make me a German.

I don't believe I'm entitled to call myself Germanic.

"Germaniacs........ you've blown it all to hell"

maybe for the best Magoo :p

Treat everyone well, until they show that don't do the same. Even then they are somebody's child, father, mother, and you keep that inmind when dealing with their actions. I believe this thread was started due to the BLM hub-bub.

I just never understood the colour thing. I just dislike some people because they are dicks, not because of their skin colour.

Thankfully my kids think the same and I don't think it was because of anything their mother or I taught them so I'm not sure it is hard wired. Maybe it's just because they grew up with a white father and black mother so it was normal.

One thing I will always cherish about my lovely wife was her love for all people, when she had every reason to miss trust and even hate white people for what she and thousands of other kids went through as children due to shameful government policies at the time.

What she went through eventually killed her 12 years ago this coming Saturday, but it never crushed that love for people out of her. I think people who dislike people purely based on skin colour must lead sad and miserable lonely little lives.

reynard said:
Love your language reg if i was to use such flowery terms about my aboriginal grandchildren and great grandchildren, i would be howled down as a racist and a bigot, just as i should be.
So what does that make you.
Jim

When I read this post the words - virtue signalling came to mind - and this - if you only have to be 9% aboriginal to be aboriginal then what about the other 91% what does that make you :/

What makes you an aboriginal today anyone who says they are because all governments wont test anyone because of the very real and present fear of being called a racist :skull: just trying to protect the tax payers money from liars and thieves.

Being defined just by the colour of your skin is so weak not taking into consideration who you are under your skin colour where your heart lies.

This whole issue continues to annoy and amuses me in equal measure :argh: :lol:

Have a good week from an old white boy :)

Keitzy said:
Reguardless of Floyds race or colour, and yes, certainly didnt deserve the death he was given... in reality he was just a muppet criminal and junkie.

You forgot he was also a son a father a brother.

Are you serious in your sentiments about him somehow deserving what he go because he was a criminal and junkie.

I've got a criminal record and smoked a bit of pot and taken lsd back in the 70's does that make me somehow expendable.
I've got 2 grown up children and 3 grandchildren

Latest posts