What did you get for Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BCF vouchers and runners (but not when this black duck wears them)

Haven't worked Christmas day for years but have done 14 of them at work, hope your day was OK regardless HeadsUp.

I got this http://www.perthmint.com.au/catalog...-2013-pygmy-possum-1oz-silver-proof-coin.aspx :)

1388643956_0-australian-opal-series-2013-pygmy-possum-1oz-silver-proof-coin-case.jpg

1388643867_0-australian-opal-series-2013-pygmy-possum-1oz-silver-proof-coin-reverse.jpg

hi all
got a water bag to hang off my bike when the air hits it I have cool water to drink when I go out prospecting
cheers mick

couple of t-shirts, but boxing day was the birth of our 1st son, healthy weight, over the moon parents, and an extremely proud 6year old big sister!

I scored 3 laps with a driver in a V8 race car around Wakefield Park Goulbourn and 6 laps driving.Can't wait!

BigSam, congratulations!! A little dad helper.
Hope all of you are good and taking lots of memories.

My December young bloke says we did it on purpose so as to buy fewer presents. :lol:

OK, will add mine, the usual scratchies and sweets, but then I also received;

- Glo Slime Kit
- Make your own Volcano Kit.

Both kits are for ages 10+ (Yay for me as I am long past over the grassy hill I say) But I can safely assume they are for me to play with the kids when they are bored.

slowflow said:
My December young bloke says we did it on purpose so as to buy fewer presents. :lol:

Christmas Eve for for our daughter...made a pact with the wife to never give combined presents, as the wife scored that growing up even though she is 2 weeks into January and hated it.

Got a great BBQ set in post Christmas sales. I know not technically not a Chrissy present, but what I like best. Came in an aluminium case at 1/4 of its pre-Christmas cost ... bargain!!! Looking forward to firing up the bbq!

sweet looking machine what type of stones are you going to polish with the new machine :)

cool looking forward to hear how they turn out and like to catch up one day soon now that crazy holidays are over :)

congrats BigSam, I got a spot in a fishing charter for myself and a mate :)

Latest posts