What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the Brisbane Gallipoli march-everyone got saturated but did the right thing and put up with it. The new Qld. Governor Dr. Jeanette Young whilst under cover stood there clapping and acknowledging the marchers from all sections of the defence forces did it it with honour standing for the whole procession. She did a great job in her new role. All the marchers did it well in the wet. 👋

Right now I'm enjoying a cup of Milo with some Arnots cream bickies as the rain tumbles down outside, got to my destination this arvo and after set up camp I had a few beers 🍻 with my mates before it started raining. I had a great night at Menzies yesterday catching my first sunset 🌇 over the WA goldfields since this time last year. Tomorrow I go to school to learn about using the Z, you wouldn't be dead for quids.20220426_143032.jpg20220426_143032.jpg

That sunset is spectacular
Better than last night HP, the wind was horrendous, I thought my awning would have been on the Station down the road by the time I got up this morning, but thankfully it was still attached to my little van and it fined up enough this arvo for me to get my lesson on the Z🌬⛈👨‍🎓🧑‍🦯🍺

That sunset is spectacular
Better than last night HP, the wind was horrendous, I thought my awning would have been on the Station down the road by the time I got up this morning, but thankfully it was still attached to my little van and it fined up enough this arvo for me to get my lesson on the Z🌬⛈👨‍🎓🧑‍🦯🍺

Right now I'm enjoying a cup of Milo with some Arnots cream bickies as the rain tumbles down outside, got to my destination this arvo and after set up camp I had a few beers 🍻 with my mates before it started raining. I had a great night at Menzies yesterday catching my first sunset 🌇 over the WA goldfields since this time last year. Tomorrow I go to school to learn about using the Z, you wouldn't be dead for quids.View attachment 1200View attachment 1200
Hey Dave, a stupid question, but how did you get that off the tray?
Mackka

Hey Dave, a stupid question, but how did you get that off the tray?
Mackka
It's got 12 volt electric legs 🦵 Mackka, provided your battery is souped up It's easy peasy, I wouldn't fancy winding them up, I'd be too pissed to drive the ute out from under it by the time I got it high enough.🤣🍺

Here it is Mackka, we call it the MiniBago, the sloping part of the roof is where the bed is, it reduces a bit of wind drag while your travelling but I don't worry about lifting it up when I'm camping on my own, only when the misses is with me, it's got all mod cons I.e. shower and toilet 🚻 aircon, TV, microwave and a fair size fridge, but as my misses says "the only thing it doesn't have is room" so you have to be very good at organisation, and thankfully she is, it was made on the Gold Coast by a Caravan Manufacturer called Indian Pacific. Cheers Dave 🍺20220429_063729.jpg20220429_063502.jpg20220429_063502.jpg20220429_063431.jpg20220429_063339.jpg20220429_063320.jpg20220429_063200.jpg20220429_063243.jpg

Latest posts