What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it could go free but chooses to stay..... recon That'd be a different ball game most likely in the eyes of the law..... otherwise all those peeps with kangaroos eating their lawn would be deep in it :eek:

Its outside at the moment. Usually shows up near the door at dusk. We have kangaroos too but I am not letting those big buggers in. We dont feed them but they like to feed on my plants and the kikuuyu around the house.

Goldfreak said:
On a more serious note it will die eventually as it is not vaccinated and exposed to mossies and fleas outside most of the time. I have already informed the kids of this.

Hope its not by Myxomatosis- thats just a damned cruel way to die (even for a feral bunny).

David-Karratha said:
Goldfreak said:
On a more serious note it will die eventually as it is not vaccinated and exposed to mossies and fleas outside most of the time. I have already informed the kids of this.

Hope its not by Myxomatosis- thats just a damned cruel way to die (even for a feral bunny).
It will most likely be calisivirus. Havent seen any rabbits around here with mixy for a very long time.

When we bought our house in 1994 the fiirst thing we had done was have Insul fluff pumped into all the corners of the roof. Works well as when it rains I can hardly hear it on the tin roof. Before that you couldn't hear yourself think. Good move.

Wishfull said:
Just finish putting rockwool insulation in a house roof. Bloody hot work and itchy !

Try doing it around a going Boiler.... :( :(

A very Hot shower and a bit of a scrub... No more itchies.. Opens the pores of the skin and allows the fibres to wash out... Then you can cool the water down... Next time, rub down with a barrier cream and a long sleeve shirt helps...

Merry Christmas and may 2022 be a better year for you Pete... :beer: :beer:

LW....

Couple or three hours this morning. Tallying up all the leadshot I found with the gpx. :lol:

1640745590_resized_20211229_133604.jpg

Having a rest day after moving house for the last 4days 40 plus every day whole body sore as lucky I had my young bloke and his missus to help not much fun at Christmas let alone any time but it happens up here in the Pilbara change jobs means change houses hopefully will be the last time for a long time cheers muk.

Latest posts