What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deepseeker said:
Sitting & waiting (at, 12-30pm mind you!) for the 3 female members of the household to finish using the bathroom/shower so I can use it. :(

I sat in the lounge the other day, wife, eldest daughter, youngest daughter, grand daughter and the dog ( even she's female)no hope hearing the telly. Moved to the shed.

When all my partner family is hear it is a nightmare trying to use the bathroom...

6 females and 3 males....

Last one in gets a cool shower...

Have only little hot water tank...

Just about need a ticket to go to the loo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thinking I need a lemon tree for the boy's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goody :D

Just got home after dropping young Clancy down south of Hamilton for a few weeks trial on a pastoral property :) . He's about to turn 17 and is big enough to handle the work pretty sure he'll come up trumps with the job if he doesn't get home sick. Enjoying the peace from his annoying nag Dad stunts and comments :) but I'll miss him every day 8.( except for the annoyances :lol:

Just got home from fishing

1568537912_img_20190915_165633-1368x2432.jpg

1568537931_img_20190915_170908-1368x2432.jpg

Got a couple more...

Gave them all a kiss and let them go... :lol: :lol:

Linda got the biggest one on her hand line...

Goody :D

Bjay said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...0952_605d5092-de5a-41df-89c7-fbb615e91292.jpg
Whilst not as tasty as Goodys lizards, found a couple of these little fellas while grabbing some wood to bring home. Didnt know we had geckos in vic but apparently pretty common. They were cool anyway.

Yep. That's a Marbled Gecko.....

I was fresh into Victoria and thought everything that moved could kiil me. Well all except skinks!

I saw one in my garage years ago but thinking it was a random skink species and thinking to myself 'the kids will be interested in that' so I scooped her up quickly in my bare hands before she could escape. She then bit my finger, a tiny skin prick bite and she started frothing around the mouth and I immediately thought to myself 'Well done Diggit, that's NO skink you absolute Darwin Award contender, that's probably some deadly venom you've got pumping into your finger right now. The wife and kids will probably find you here in two hours, dead as a doornail and you thought that the kids will be interested in that!'

I was still alive an hour later when I started to calm down realising that I was at least going to be found dead in the front room with a beer in my hand and not the garage!

Geckos are beautiful.

Latest posts