What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Just watching the traffic backlog in East Brisbane where a clown is standing on top of the Clem Jones Tunnel entrance/Exit with 2 knives in hand. All inbound to city traffic has to be diverted and outbound traffic is restricted to 1 lane. Surely the police could use a tranquiliser dart on him and remove him safely from the area.
Because a tranquiliser takes time to take effect, time enough for him to run about and injure or kill innocent civilians. Best to use a bullet.

Manpa said:
Starting a boat build. :D (Toy, that is )

I thought oh I wonder how long this will take when I started to read this post. A bloke I know took 15 years and 2 house moves to build his :eek: he named it Patience :lol: :Y:

My main laptop started to seize up today and then the only way I could get it going again was to close the lid for a few min's.
I am in the process of doing a full system reset--takes forever. The old hp i'm using is so slow in comparison--jeeeeez!!!!

lordo.1 said:
Having a quiet beer after cutting up some venison to make jerky .Its now marinating in what is something like booneys recipe he posted awhile back so all i can do now is hope .Its my first go at jerky .

I'm keen to hear how it turns out, young bloke bagged a young hind yesterday and the other young bloke bagged one last week so I'm looking for ways to put it all to good use :Y: :beer: Made a stew last night and had left overs tonight :drooling: such a beautiful lean meat :perfect:

RM Outback that is how i got a few nice cuts .My young blokes are bow hunters .Its great lean meat. Will post to let you how it end up ,jerky is all new to me .Except the eating part.

Watching Mustang Wanted`s new video for the second time today . Subscribed to his channel and this is the second new video in a week. Last week he climbed on top of a ferris wheel in Russia and today he climbs on top of a crane in Kuala Lumpur [video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXANHD-kaA4[/video]

What an adrenaline rush.

RM Outback said:
lordo.1 said:
Having a quiet beer after cutting up some venison to make jerky .Its now marinating in what is something like booneys recipe he posted awhile back so all i can do now is hope .Its my first go at jerky .

I'm keen to hear how it turns out, young bloke bagged a young hind yesterday and the other young bloke bagged one last week so I'm looking for ways to put it all to good use :Y: :beer: Made a stew last night and had left overs tonight :drooling: such a beautiful lean meat :perfect:
Well RM it seems lately that quiet beers are my thing. But while i was having a few tonight waiting for the Venison to turn into jerky i can report that it worked out awsome .That said i may have been a bit heavy handed with the chilli.But that said it tastes fantastic.

1563597946_20190720_123756.jpg

Another :poop: day today.... I've spent the last 4 hours going over tax returns and balancing the books :argh:
Only good thing is, it has kept my mind off the esophageal spasms and g.e.r.d I have been suffering with the last few days :awful:
:N:

Manpa said:
Had to look that up, no good nucopia, hope you come good soon.
Gotten used to it , to a certain degree over the last 20 years Manpa seldom dial 000 now for trips to emergency thinking I am having a :heart: attack but its still really annoying and disruptive because I never know when or where it will strike and when it does hit me it knocks me about for a good while.. :(
Also haven't slept much the last few nights :8 which probably exacerbates the symptoms.

I am in the shed building a longer hip stick. The old one of 500mm didn't cut it so I bought a length of 8mm carbon fibre rod for a few bucks
removing ends and inserting a length of 650mm.
I will try it out today with the new Z I have bought and see if that helps any.

GT :)

Latest posts