What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just went to to a bakery it was just unreal good old country service, awsome pies had ice coffee , there should be more of these, met Jo and staff this small bakery in town called Balranald nsw between Hay and Mildura, any poeple passing through please support

just went to to a bakery it was just unreal good old country service, awsome pies had ice coffee , there should be more of these, met Jo and staff this small bakery in town called Balranald nsw between Hay and Mildura, any poeple passing through please support
Can't beat a good country bakery 👍

Right now I'm relaxing after a great days crabbing, from the time we got to the ramp until we were woofing them down, it was just a fantastic day spent with my mates.20230221_093244.jpg20230221_123423.jpg20230221_093244.jpg20230221_123423.jpg20230221_123450.jpg20230221_170334.jpg
just went to to a bakery it was just unreal good old country service, awsome pies had ice coffee , there should be more of these, met Jo and staff this small bakery in town called Balranald nsw between Hay and

20230221_192922(0).jpg

Attachments

• 20230221_123450.jpg
    20230221_123450.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230221_153407.jpg
    20230221_153407.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
You'd love it here Mackka, I'm back on Kangaroo Island for 3 weeks and every day seems to be better than the day before, these young guys laugh there heads off and take the piss out of me when ever I mention how old I am, Miss Kay had some of them in kindy, but she won't give me any amo on them so I can get them back. 💀🤣

Last edited:
You'd love it here Mackka, I'm back on Kangaroo Island for 3 weeks and every day seems to be better than the day before, these young guys laugh there heads off and take the piss out of me when ever I mention how old I am, Miss Kay had some of them in kindy, but she won't give me any amo on them so I can get them back. 💀🤣
How has the island recovered from the fires?

How has the island recovered from the fires?
The Island has bounced back well from the devastating fires Goldie, the bush has regenerated well and the infrastructure rebuild is progressing well also, probably the most important thing, the tourist numbers are reported to be at record levels and Stokes Bay beach has been declared as Australia's best beach, and for those that haven't seen it, once you've been there, I'm sure you wouldn't argue with that decision.

When I visited KI, I was very lucky to be taken on a flight around the island in a 172??
Very impressive!
Also visited a cray depot where the boss gave us a cray to take home.
Jeesh the water in the tanks was cold!

Latest posts