Wedding ring..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmeroz

Aaron
Reaction score
Someone on here had mentioned they got their wedding ring made from gold they had found themselves... cant remember who ??

I was just wondering how much gold it actually took to get the ring made up? (Male wedding band)

Cheers

I'm also curious about this as I'm considering getting a ring made up for an upcoming anniversary. I remember the topic and will have a look for it shortly, the wife has just arrived home :rolleyes: :lol:

farmeroz said:
Someone on here had mentioned they got their wedding ring made from gold they had found themselves... cant remember who ??

I was just wondering how much gold it actually took to get the ring made up? (Male wedding band)

Cheers

It's elbowgrease you need to talk to. Here is his brilliant tale of finding gold and having it made into wedding rings. I do have more detail of his story because I asked him via PM. One of the best stories on the forum in my humble opinion.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2197

Thanks guys

There is an old church where we are from the gold days which we are planning to get married in, thought it would be cool to have my ring made from gold found in the creek behind it to tie it all together nicely..

Good luck Farmer.
I could think of nothing better than having rings made from gold you worked hard for,.
My lady loves her gold jewellery and I hope to find enough to have a piece made for her. LONG way to go yet :D

Latest posts