Obsidian jewellery request

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all.
im not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but i really need help. I am wondering if you can tell me who would take on a one off request? I’m trying to get an obsidian ring. probably about 3mm wide? I will get then get it backed with gold to keep it strong. I just need the ring first.

Also, I need a small raw piece of obsidian to have a hole drilled through it, to put a chain in.

I’m a victim of domestic violence and my son wants us to all have a piece of jewellery that’s got the same stone (he is getting an arrowhead on leather), so we are always together. He is only young. I’m not sure this is the right place to ask, but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I’m in Perth, if that matters?

Thank you for your time and again, I apologise if this is completely inappropriat.
regards
melinda

may be give a idea of how small the piece that you are looking for is and maybe someone on your side of the fence may be able to help
for a small piece being shipped from the east would probably cost more than it is worth

Latest posts