Very Dry In Clermont and not just the weather !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too tru bgr but in my twisted little head i keep thinkn i cood b walkn ovr stuff im not hearing .had a lot ov truble at dells with hot rocks an really noisy ground .wait till you see yourself they hav a lot of whatlooks like old termite rock- ish stuff for a bettr description lol bloody loud as with the 48 even deep so you end up diggn a lot ov false signals . Then when i get the shits an get mums sdc not a bloody sound arrrrrrrrr frustrating other guys using 5 s an 4halfs same trouble . Yet wc totaly diffrent ground as u will see buggr all hottocks an no mika ..o yep wait till yousee thatat dells man i hav never seen so much of it man it shines everywere lukily it dosnt signal on a detector lol.o well at the end ov the day gold is where you find it :D

Hey luke are you running a 7 and how are you findinging on the realy hot ground for noise at dells ?

Rusty Lukes running a 5000 and hasn't mentioned any probs but not sure if he has done Dells as yet I think he was mainly doing Western Creek ................... Luke ?
Rusty can you remember what gain and stabilizer settings you were running ?
We might have to re name this string to Savannah Gold :D :D

Luke said:
Yes, I swing 5k and haven't been in DH yet, only WC.Time to time dig false signals there
Few days and counting .................... I'll bring the wheel barrow :D
The Boss is putting the pressure on me to come via Cairns as she has never been there but prefer not to do the Bruce all the way rather go via inland ............ less traffic, less road works and less head aches :rolleyes: Straight up the middle suits me fine

Bogger said:
Rusty careful as it doesn't matter what the machine your using if the golds not under the coil the results the same :/ But then if the Brownie bank is full may as well use them before they expire :D :D :D
Have my new dealer picked now I'm just waiting for the new 24" coil myself .............. ;) Got the new Zeee coil bag all ready for it today .......... thanks DD Leather :)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7268/1471940068_coil_bag.jpg

wait for the new coil ....
1471999362_satellitedish.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeh we went up the bruce last run ..... never a f@/$*g en m8 between cowboy truckys ( an b4 anyone puts me in the 85km club ) i sit on 100 no more no less ..road works dont bother me ..they gota b fixed ... wen do peaple expect them done ? . No boggr there are a million nomads on the road up here at present you wont be doin any freecamp on the way up unless you wana pull up at 1 oclock lol... trouble is they pull up for bloody weeks in the camps instead of using them as stop overs they make a bloody tite ass holiday home out ov them ...the inland track is full ov vans too but at least the truckys talk to you an hav aton more respect for all on the road .. :D

Rusty I'm hearing you ................... regards road works I just wish they would fix one spot at a time then finish it rather than a spot every 5 K :mad:
If I don't blow straight thru will motel it but most likely just do the one big stint .................. depends how I'm feeling but will have my batman beside me and she soon lets me know when the road starts to get a few more curves than it should have :rolleyes:
Inlands certainly the way to go and I think a better run ...................... put it all over the weighbridge today and just a touch under 5 tonne all loaded :eek: I reckon I'm probably nearly heavier than your rig Rusty but don't have the penthouse apartment like your towing :D :D :D You have a shower and dunny all I have is a bucket ........ and even then that's the same bucket for both the shower and dunny :cool:
So where are you currently ? Hope you haven't meandered to far away as from what I hear there is that much gold up there I'm bringing the ingot moulds just to keep things tidy on the way home as makes it a heap easier to pack the finds :lol:
Looks like will be able to catch up with Luke ................... he's going to place a few nuggets around so I don't go home disappointed :) bit like an easter egg hunt but golden ..................... apparently it's the new fashion I hear :D :D

Luke gold or no gold we'll have a laugh that I can guarantee ......................... looking forward to it. Rusty grab that Z over the next few days and bring it along and we could test it out for you ;) You shouldn't have any probs regards the wife mate ? I remember in Clermont you were telling me what a great lady she was and you were the luckiest bloke on earth to have such a great wife, batting above your average when you found her etc etc :)
Fix me up later for that bit mate ................................ that alone has to be worth a brownie point or two in the Zee account surely ;)

Yeh m8 im on my way home to catch up with the kids for a bit then who knows lol ....check out the lump found in vic this week was frkn huge .you mite be hedn the wrong way lol......... :D

rustygold said:
Yeh m8 im on my way home to catch up with the kids for a bit then who knows lol ....check out the lump found in vic this week was frkn huge .you mite be hedn the wrong way lol......... :D

Well it's a damn big triangle RG :D They say there are plenty of jobs coming up down there for traffic controllers ................ it will be needed :rolleyes:
Best part for me down that way is the land I'll be swinging over in the Dunolly thru to the Main area is family or friend owned not open to public so what ever is laying there for as long as it has can wait a bit longer for me to get there ;) The bugger part is it's basically the same distance north or south to either or either. 8.(

Bogger said:
rustygold said:

Well it's a damn big triangle RG :D They say there are plenty of jobs coming up down there for traffic controllers ................ it will be needed :rolleyes:
Best part for me down that way is the land I'll be swinging over in the Dunolly thru to the Main area is family or friend owned not open to public so what ever is laying there for as long as it has can wait a bit longer for me to get there ;) The bugger part is it's basically the same distance north or south to either or either. 8.(
..another reason to become your friend :D

another reason to become your friend

Maaaaate my fathers family owned the land the welcome stranger was found on maybe it's got a brother ............ or sister even as I'm sure I wouldn't be gender biased if the odd few thousand plus troy ouncer came along :rolleyes: .................... my Auntie ran the Moliagul general store for many decades and can remember as a kid I used to raid all the big Brockoff tins for the broken bits (That's age showing) Just keep those ghosts and gold books handy :D

Shit a m8 you def goin the wrong way ...if i had access i know were ide b hedn lol .o well if you need a hand when you goin down that way im sure im with luke and will gladly help you drag a few kg ov vic yella back to the best state in ozz :D :D ..hey dont take all the northn gold b4 i get back up there its friggn freezn down here :mad: mite hav to hed bak up bit quickr than i thought lol :cool:

rustygold said:
Hey m8 do i need to come help ? I can bring a trailer lol :D

Rusty sadly I'm back ...................... had a ball and loved Forsayth, Long Gully area etc. Didn't need a trailer but the SDC was king again ;)
Damn it's a big area ................... scoped out a lot of places deep in the hills, was that steep had trouble standing in places.
Did about 400 K on the quad and was invaluable I found as I certainly couldn't have walked the areas I covered with it.
Funny story ............................... lost a pair of glass somewhere and spent hours backtracking that day trying to find them. Four days later while swinging not even looking for them I walked across them.
Woolies info was a great help and din't get to catch up with Luke ................... but then I didn't leave Long Gully as it kept me rather busy as I'll explain in pm to you.
Going again ? You bet :)

Sweet as m8 will call in wen im bak in your nek ov the woods and powwow ova a cupla or more ale s ov beer / whiskey lol ... im still keen on a couple ov difrent places up that way .....yeh soz luke i didn realise u pm me with that info or i woudhav tried catchn up with u wen i was there .. next time hopefully..... i will b bak .... :D

Latest posts