Very Dry In Clermont and not just the weather !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke rest assured that's the game plan and what I'm gearing towards ......................... as soon as I can get a bit more experience and knowledge under the belt will be on it like a dog on a bone. The lifestyle appeals to me more so than even the golden rewards. Born n bred in the bush and has taken me far to long to get back to it sadly. Plans haven't stopped just delayed a week .................... wish I was as close as you to the "action centre" :rolleyes:
Have you decided which station your going back onto Luke ? Also how warm is it getting up there as figure much longer and the heat will shut things down a bit ?
:D

Bogger, look at my dog how warm it gets over there:
1471771527_20160816_131408-1-1.jpg

1471771409_20160816_152039-1.jpg

...even rocks are hot there :D
1471771258_20160816_144546-1.jpg

Probably going to Dells Hole next week.

Wandering what this piece of ?xxx? might be worth of? Found at East Western Creek. Havelland said at Gold&Ghosts there was a meteorite shower over there.I suspect it might be a meteorite. ..
1471771884_20160820_075245-1.jpg

Luke I was wondering if you can you take dogs onto the stations ? Obviously ok ? Yeah hot I get it lol
Not sure on the meteorite ................. certainly looks heavy for it's size . Might be a sulphur coated nugget :eek: Now wouldn't that be lovely :D

Hey boggr i wood be lookn ovr wc while i was there a 2 ounce and then the day b4 we left a 3.5 ounce slug was found .... but not by me :( o well .ps both were found with 7000 so made me fell a bit bettr lol .also evryone i spoke to say gilberton station is also a good spread ov the yellow .... dells also pretty good ... :D

Rusty now that's the stuff dreams are made of ................. I'd be happy with a half ounce piece ;)
Which one did you stay ? Are you heading back South ? Might pass you on the way up ?
:p

Dells an then a few at wc ask shirly at wc she took a photo ov the big one .really nice person . We are swest at present wrkn our way to the birdsville races then who knows ... do some research on gilberton tho its about 160km of dirt west of lynd juntion you can then go nrth to forsythe etc

RG yes have spoken to most of the property owners up that way and always a friendly chat which is a welcome change. Not sure how big the prospecting area is at Gilberton Station but I'm sure enough to get lost in :) Apparently they have just put cattle in there at this time but a bit of cow shite never heard anyone :D Quads allowed in prospecting area and with so many options where to detect up there one could spend years and not cover it all.
Decisions decisions .................. :rolleyes:

That's the 2oz'er from WC.I know the guy and even the spot.
1471904554_20160811_180917.jpg

But haven't seen the 3.5oz. Must been found after I left.

Keen Ken said:
Hay Lukas, that piece on the top left of your magnet looks like it's got gold in it!
Even if it would be gold, I don't think that would pay for one beer :D

Luke said:
That's the 2oz'er from WC.I know the guy and even the spot.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7050/1471904554_20160811_180917.jpg

Yes please a few of those to take home would suit me just fine, in fact just one will do as I'm not greedy :)

Luke said:
That's the 2oz'er from WC.I know the guy and even the spot.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7050/1471904554_20160811_180917.jpg

Nice shape nugget, was it found with a 7000?

Just saw the original post that said it was.

Yep i thinks i b tradin my 48 in for a 7z gota b init to win it ...now jus gota talk the wife into it .... :D :D ...shit i dont thinks i hav enuff brownie points ...haha but im guna dam try lol ... ;)

Rusty careful as it doesn't matter what the machine your using if the golds not under the coil the results the same :/ But then if the Brownie bank is full may as well use them before they expire :D :D :D
Have my new dealer picked now I'm just waiting for the new 24" coil myself .............. ;) Got the new Zeee coil bag all ready for it today .......... thanks DD Leather :)

1471940068_coil_bag.jpg

Latest posts