Tuena Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_0076.jpg

This is some gold we won at Tuena earlier in the year. From memory I think it was about 8gr. I love the little 'thumbs up' piece.

yeah!! it worked. Thanks Ian. You won't be able to stop me now. You will get sick of me posting pics :rolleyes: I was trying to do it from the image button on here & it would post the link but not the pic & telling me I couldn't post links yet.

cheers
ranma

Good effort franma and some nice chunky bits for your efforts.. :) Best of luck on the next dig and might see you out there some time...Cheers Wal. :)

Flamin' Awesome, I am chaffing at the bit at the moment.
I still have 12 or more buckets of dirt that need to be processed but this rain is certainly hindering that.
Might get a chance this weekend and maybe score 8g too.... ahhhhh in my dreams :lol: .
Well done Franma, well done indeed.
Cheers
Brad.....

Thanks all.

this lot is from earlier in the year in a different spot from out present one. The gold was a bit chunkier than now. I stayed home last week & had a nice peaceful rest which allowed him to have a bit of time with the 'boys' :rolleyes: . Might head out this week with him for a few days. (Bob's knee is playing up at present so we will see how it is first) I think we seem to get a bit more when I am there. Not that I do any of the hard work but it is easier for Bob to just dig & load than have to wash as well. We get a lot more dirt done with the two of us.

see you in a creek somewhere soon :)

ranma

looks great, well done !! grace and I hope to get back out to Tuena again in the next 2 months for a few days. been ages since we have had a hunt.

The weekend at tuena was very peaceful as there was not to many fossickers,
I have found a new spot to dig ;) ;) and the gold is great, ran into one newbie
his name is beno i told him to join this forum and get to know a few more poeple..
The weekens dig went well with me finding just over 4gms...
This pic shows the gold with a few bits of ironstone..
car006e.jpg

car003m.jpg

car007h.jpg

Magnificent MR. GR , you have just created another gold rush Tuena lol, you realized that dont you? Well done mate I havent seen that much gold in a single run for a while. :)

Nice one GR.
Like Joe said......the rush is on...... :) Gotta get back and finish digging my spot.
Good luck mate.

Great to see a successful weekend there GR... :) and some good lookin' pics...best of luck on the next assault...Cheers Wal. :)

WOW!! :cool: Looks great Dave the old fella is drooling :lol: he can't wait to get back. He was laid up crook in bed today which rarely happens to him & you really bucked him up. Thanks :)

see you on the weekend (probably)

ranma

Another awesome haul,
Well done, I only scored .8gr this evening, too embarrased to post my meagre results. :D
Cheers and well done.
Brad....

Latest posts