Gold for sale.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good evening PA members.

All of the small bits from the W.A. trip have gone so it is onto the bigger bits.

There are some corn flake pieces, some more solid nuggets and some pieces with a lot of character.

Would prefer to sell them as a whole lot but if no takers, I will look at splitting them up in the future and maybe selling them locally in the tourist shops.

As you can see it is 30.5 grams all up.

Asking $3000 in person or $3,025 posted (registered post, insured, express).

I would prefer in person. Happy to meet in Northeast Vic - approx within 1 hr of Wangaratta.

Happy to meet around the Bendigo region but I may not get over there for a month or so. I'm happy to wait if you are.

Q & A.

Yes, I know it is more than spot value. I think they are worth more than spot.

The majority are from a recent trip to W.A. 1 smaller rounded piece is from Vic.

I will accept cash in my hand or bank transfer and that is it.

I will not accept PayPal, Cash On Delivery, Bitcoin or any other method of payment.

I am not open to offers at this stage - price is firm.

I would prefer to sell to a long term PA member or someone I have dealt with before. Please don't be offended if you join up to PA today and offer me full price as I will probably be a little sus. Sorry, but too many scammers out there.

If you're not interested that's cool, enjoy the pics. Everyone loves pics of gold 🙂

Happy to answer questions here or via P.M.

Cheers, N.E.

1658229745283.png. 1658229779270.png

1658229819187.png 1658229841864.png. 1658229866901.png 1658229887067.png

Bump.

Deal not changed, just bringing it back to the top.

However, happy to break up the happy bunch if anyone wanted a particular piece. $100 a gram plus postage.

Hi Mike.

No, not yet. Not in a hurry though.

Got some other avenues to follow up but finding the time is the issue.

Don’t really want to go the eBay route although gold does sell well there.

Let me know if you’re interested 👍🏻

OK ladies and gentlemen, summer is coming, the new toys need to be purchased and the rule is that the old gold funds the new projects.

So, price drop!! Bulk lot = 30.5 grams X $90 a gram = $2,745 - insured and registered post at your cost.

All the same things as above in the first post re: personal delivery and payment options. Likely to be in Bendigo in the next 2 weeks.

Cheers, NE.

Hi mods,

If you could please close this thread as I have sold some of the above and providing one of the pieces for a comp.

I'll re-assess what is left and place it up again at some stage in a new thread.

Cheers, N.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.