Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are others on here that would be leaving me behind at the moment Kid, heck I almost forgot who I was, haven't been on this post for a bit as I can't get my movies or photos up at the moment.

well silver .. i feel ya pain ..oh so and sympathize ..as my ol faithful 305 is in th docs .. ill be out there goin hard wen its back ..downtime is killin me .im goin insane arghhhh !!! . btw ..wats this kid stuff about pmsl ha and as soon as i work out how to put pics up i will soon ppl ... soon

can't wait to see some pickys P305,.... hope your old faithful gets a bill of good health soon for ya ! :)

Me too Sandta,.... if not it will only be an accidental find for them,... as they dig Gems,...even so what a find that would be,....Quoted PA on my little note with it(I'm pretty sure) just in case, so that we would hear about it in any event.
Sandta said:
silver said:
Good onya mate ... Your a legend ;)
That is so cool .. Wish all hunters the best of luck
I hope it is found by a PA member so we hear about it

Thanks RKT,.... I was born in to it mate(from that age bracket that got given the goods),....I get a lot out of detecting and it is always good to be able to give a little bit back as well,.... makes it interesting all round,.... was a good adventure with my middle one, heading off to plant the treasure was a lot of fun. ;)
rocketaroo said:
Your a legend Silver :)

O M G,.... Mrs Silver retreived her first ever coin,.... 1917 Shilling,...bit scratched up by the bit of branch method, but 925 non the less(PROUD).
I only got 1's and a 10 cent.
1436344864_sam_2078.jpg

1436344865_sam_2080.jpg

1436344865_sam_2082.jpg

Mrs Silver ones it clearly stated that she in no way supports any form of spousal neglect,.. but was happy to help out this time. ;)

good on mrs silver.. :) tell her well done !!!!!! you slackin mr silver lol thats a fine specimen ya think she ll get th detecting bug brother ? we can hope i reckon

Too late P305, she's got it in spades,... hearts for rock hunting though.( she'd as soon knife me as ask to go detecting though, it was just a retreival of opportunity,... only her fingers would fit between the tree roots enough to get the coin( she really wanted to get to the shops{ulterior motive I recon}) hag.
phantom 305 said:
good on mrs silver.. :) tell her well done !!!!!! you slackin mr silver lol thats a fine specimen ya think she ll get th detecting bug brother ? we can hope i reckon

WELL WAIT TILL SHE SEES MY ROCKS ....I MEAN TH ROCKS I FOUND SHELL LOVE EM A LUMP OF CRYSTAL QUARTZ AND SOME AGATE N SOME OTHER TYPE OF AGATE I THINK IT MAY EVEN BE MORE OLDER THAN I THINK LOOKS LIKE FOSSILIZED MEAT / BONE SOMEONE SAID LOL INTERESTING PIECE HAVTA GET IT CUT N SHAPED

Throw up a Picky of your old fossilised Meat/Bone then P305,.... shell be interested fur sure :) .
phantom 305 said:
WELL WAIT TILL SHE SEES MY ROCKS ....I MEAN TH ROCKS I FOUND SHELL LOVE EM A LUMP OF CRYSTAL QUARTZ AND SOME AGATE N SOME OTHER TYPE OF AGATE I THINK IT MAY EVEN BE MORE OLDER THAN I THINK LOOKS LIKE FOSSILIZED MEAT / BONE SOMEONE SAID LOL INTERESTING PIECE HAVTA GET IT CUT N SHAPED

silver said:
Throw up a Picky of your old fossilised Meat/Bone then P305,.... shell be interested fur sure :) .
phantom 305 said:

So will I ... Love fossils

Read about Fossil Beach in latest GG&T,.... too far for me, but something like that would be a good experience.

I'm in trouble people,..... little miss Silver is a bit cut that I never mentioned her heroic determination and patience proffered at the time just preceeding Mrs Silvers retreival of that 1917 Shilling,..... just setting the record straight so that life here at the table can return to normal.
silver said:
O M G,.... Mrs Silver retreived her first ever coin,.... 1917 Shilling,...bit scratched up by the bit of branch method, but 925 non the less(PROUD).
I only got 1's and a 10 cent.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1953/1436344864_sam_2078.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1953/1436344865_sam_2080.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1953/1436344865_sam_2082.jpg
Mrs Silver ones it clearly stated that she in no way supports any form of spousal neglect,.. but was happy to help out this time. ;)

Latest posts