Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dejan027 said:
Nice videos Silver.

You are more than welcome to come to Sydney and take all of the rooted coins.

Thanks DJ, but they'll all be long gone by the time I ever get there DJ,.... But thanks for the offer.(then again,... no one ever gets them all).

Sandta said:
Just got to watch your second video....
Very enjoyable ! Got a few good laughs and comments by me
Ide reckon your a natural , maybe missed your true calling for stage and screen ;)
Good to see ethical efforts and just goes to show that even the pros can have an off day( just figures its when the camera is rolling) :lol:
Very well done , hats off :)

Thanks Sandta,... And then today, to get silver with no camera,.. that figures too.

rocketaroo said:
Silver in 20mins :)

I called into an old spot that had given me silver before RKT, so I had a distinct advantage to start with,.... the silver was my first coin target though.

Just checked the videos out fella. Feels like a few digs I've had. I loved the army it up move haha. Great shares mate keep them coming.

Goldtarget said:
Just checked the videos out fella. Feels like a few digs I've had. I loved the army it up move haha. Great shares mate keep them coming.

I still have that other target to retrieve yet GT, at least I don't have to move far to show how that round root plug is fareing,... You do get taught the art of Camouflage,.. and anyway, it's a nice move for the civvies as they see less if they look with the determined eye of scrutiny.

silver .. regarding th computer illiteracy... its true i am lol and so as for the avatar .. got some help from th help ;) shes a genius at it lol but yeah i like it think it says it all lol ;)

Ay Bloke,.. you gettin a few posts up now, not long an you can post up some pictures soon ay.

Went to the trees today, crap in the hole(ha),.... but got a shallow silver on the way back out !
1431252649_sam_0778.jpg

cleaned up,.. 1942d Sixpence.
1431252857_sam_0786.jpg

The only coin target found on my outing,... would have been within 1cm of the surface.
Should be able to be seen after Tuesday when I should be able to upload the new video.

Colorado Rocky Mountain High,.... wish that plane had stayed up in the sky.
any one want to add to the lyrics ?

Miss_ Chester_Copperpot said:
very nice find Silver......... :) i would add to the lyrincs however i don't know the song.... :8

John Denver,... Colorado rocky mountain high Miss CC.

Nice six pence. They rarely come up, either threepence florin or penny i found is most common. Six pence being illusive. And that one in nice condition.

Was virtually on the surface just under the grass TM,..... been over it many times before, probably thought it was an old screw bottle cap those times.

Latest posts