Today Is

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently took about 16 cartons of various magazines ( art, photography, Australian Geographic) that I had been collecting for the past 30 odd years to Lifeline and I was so pleased I did. We have supported Lifeline Bookfest with books for a few years prior to Covid. My wife and I love books however, we made a conscious decision to donate 35 cartons which they kindly sent a truck out to pick them up. I now love the thought that other people are sharing the joy of reading our books. Give generously folks, you will feel great for doing it. Mackka

I recently took about 16 cartons of various magazines ( art, photography, Australian Geographic) that I had been collecting for the past 30 odd years to Lifeline and I was so pleased I did. We have supported Lifeline Bookfest with books for a few years prior to Covid. My wife and I love books however, we made a conscious decision to donate 35 cartons which they kindly sent a truck out to pick them up. I now love the thought that other people are sharing the joy of reading our books. Give generously folks, you will feel great for doing it. Mackka
I could not get any organization interested in my 39 continuous years of National Geographic series (in the end it had to go to the dump)

I feel for you Goldie, I had the same problem with my Australian Art magazines in mint condition. I phoned art schools, art studios etc and I took 30 to an art gallery and they said they would give each attendee a copy. In the end I was going to put them all in the recycle bin but an ad came on the telly for Lifeline and i wrote to them. I should mention that i tried heaps of other charities with no takers because the quantity was too much to handle. Thank God for Lifeline. Mackka

Today Is September 24, Meekatharra Cup Day. Good luck to all the fine folk heading to the Meekatharra races, I hope you all back a winner today and find a big gold nugget tomorrow 🏇💰

Today Is October 7, Leonora Cup Day 🏇 Good luck to all the racegoers heading out to the Leonora Racecourse today, you should have a wonderful time and may you all back a winner 💰

Latest posts