Today Is

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the young age was astounding, my old man was under 15 when he went in, again lied about age as most did in those times. With no Tic Tac, Facechook or internet access todays youth would be buggered :rolleyes:

Mate, maybe you were too close. Maybe not.
I couldn't have been to close if I avoided the inevitable,
Try pull a 2 ton hilux up at 80 klm , on a straight , elevated, clear verged country road when you don't expect it , often alot of cars break lights come on for a second and the cars slow a bit , so I guess lost 2+ seconds there realising that this car was stopping not slowing.

Today Is December 6, Armed Forces Day in Ukraine 🇺🇦 and I send my best wishes and good luck to all of them, may you soon be successful in freeing your country from the invaders.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dave and thanks for the work you do. Cheers Mackka
Thanks Mackka and a Merry Christmas to all of your family as well, it's a great time to reflect on the enjoyment we get from being involved in the PA forum, so many informative, humorous and occasionally sad posts from people from all walks of life that you feel you get to know a bit and you would love to meet and spend some time with, and thanks to the Mods and co. and all the people who contribute to PA. although Miss Kay reckons I spend too much time on my phone at times. Cheers from Dave 🍺

Latest posts