Time Limitations by WalnLiz.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WalnLiz

Wal nLiz
Reaction score
G'day guys,

I will be committing myself to a new project, which will take an enormous amount of my personal time to get under way. For this reason I won't be able to give as much time to forum chatting on line as I would like. If there's any questions "prospecting related", including high banker related, please direct them to my PM box, as I hope to be checking my PM's on a weekly basis, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Please excuse if it takes me a long time to respond to questions on the forum itself. This time constraint has unfortunately meant that I needed to give away moderation duties as well.

Take care all, and good prospecting this coming season.

Cheers Wal.

Best of luck on your new project Wal and Liz. I greatly appreciate everything you have done not only for the forum but Australian prospecting in general. I'm sure whatever your new venture will be, it'll be a successful one.

All the best,
Nugget

Wal did you hit the mother load somewhere? :) Best of luck with the project, hope it goes well whatever you and Liz are doing. Thanks for moderating the forum and doing a great job of it. Hope you'll still post on here when you get the chance.

Good luck Wal and Liz with your new venture. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Take care,
Dozer :)

Good luck with your endeavours Wal & Liz, I've enjoyed your video's and continual input on various topics on the forum and will miss the wealth of knowledge you provide, hopefully you'll pop in once in a while and say G'day ;)

I gotta be honest with you mate, it saddens me that you're stepping away from your role as Moderator,but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Your input to this forum has been invaluable. A true blue ambassador in this crazy hobby of ours.
Your involvement cant be measured in dollars and cents but in knowledge and friends. I really believe that it was your addictive and passionate videos and freeflowing advice to all of us new and old members that catapulted this forum to where it stands
I think that all the members will place their hands on their hearts and truly say that we are going to miss your active input.
Good luck in your ventures mate
Cheers
ChrisM

Good luck Wal and Liz,
Your contribution to the Australian prospecting community will be sorely missed. I hope your new project rewards you both beyond your expectations.
Cheers Ryan

Latest posts