Time Limitations by WalnLiz.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrisM said:
I gotta be honest with you mate, it saddens me that you're stepping away from your role as Moderator,but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Your input to this forum has been invaluable. A true blue ambassador in this crazy hobby of ours.
Your involvement cant be measured in dollars and cents but in knowledge and friends. I really believe that it was your addictive and passionate videos and freeflowing advice to all of us new and old members that catapulted this forum to where it stands
I think that all the members will place their hands on their hearts and truly say that we are going to miss your active input.
Good luck in your ventures mate
Cheers
ChrisM

What ChrisM, and everyone else said!!!
Good luck with it all!!! :cool:

Cheers,
Billy.

ChrisM said:
I gotta be honest with you mate, it saddens me that you're stepping away from your role as Moderator,but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Your input to this forum has been invaluable. A true blue ambassador in this crazy hobby of ours.
Your involvement cant be measured in dollars and cents but in knowledge and friends. I really believe that it was your addictive and passionate videos and freeflowing advice to all of us new and old members that catapulted this forum to where it stands
I think that all the members will place their hands on their hearts and truly say that we are going to miss your active input.
Good luck in your ventures mate
Cheers
ChrisM
1415175485_chrism.png

Good luck with it all mate, and thanks for getting me into everything gold through your and Liz's youtube channel.

All the best mate.

Wal, all the best for the future mate. You and Liz have helped me a great deal over the time I've been on the forum, and the stuff you and Liz have taught me is great. In passing I just want to let you know I tried digging out a crevice while we were over in Vict, for the bash. While it wasn't a huge crevice, and while it didn't run across the stream, I was able to pan off a small amount of very fine gold [more an experience than anything else] I haven't had the chance to try pipe blowing yet but you have given us all food for thought, .........so for the future Wal, God bless you and Liz.

Good luck on the seven seas!

Thanks for the moderation Wal and input from both you and Liz on various things.

Cheers

Stephen
President
NAPFA

Good luck Wal and Liz. It seems everybody feels as I do, you will be missed greatly but I wish you all the best for the future. Your videos have been so inspirational and you have been so helpful with all your knowledge on prospecting. THANKYOU

P.S. Hope you can still post few videos every now and then. Show us all theres still gold to be found.

flashhunter said:
Good luck Wal and Liz. It seems everybody feels as I do, you will be missed greatly but I wish you all the best for the future. Your videos have been so inspirational and you have been so helpful with all your knowledge on prospecting. THANKYOU

P.S. Hope you can still post few videos every now and then. Show us all theres still gold to be found.

Just go to the WalnLiz YouTube Channel and you can see any new vids coming up. There is already a new vid there on "Specimen Gold"...."to crush or not to crush", with many more in the pipeline. ;)

Cheers Wal.

I concur with Flashhunter the vids have given us great inspiration. Your advice on the forum have allowed a lot of us to learn much more, and to go out of your way to help direct people like me to new spots is priceless. My Mum who has only met Liz once still talks about gems like she is an expert because "Liz" told her, and often asks me whats Wal n Liz up to, have they gone on any gold trips...how was their WA trip etc etc. Do what you have to do we look forward to hearing "whats next" for Wal n Liz!!

100% on that one Dr. Will post up a map of where the camping spot will be shortly and looking forward to the outing. Should be a great weekend.

Cheers Wal.

This is going to be a very rare event for me. LOL
I have gone to a lot of troubles to do it and am really looking forwards
to the discussions and meeting more like minded people. :D